Caitlinstar4 Caitlinstar4 16-17, F 13 Answers Jul 8, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I bet you can find a little place to work at. Some of my friends got a job at 15 working at a local cafe'. Just keep looking and you might find one. It's good that you want to help out.

Best Answer

ok, can not see the question in this one... someone please help me here????

Best Answer

Your mom will be proud of you.

Best Answer

If he can't afford child support, he can at least buy you school clothes and supplies for school. It is a form of some type of support.

Best Answer

The sad thing is he can afford it .. He's always going in cruises and on vacations with his new family ... It's really sad .. My mom was going to end up taking him to court but he pays 10$ every 90 days so she can't take him to court

Best Answer

Of course she can. If there is a support agreement in place he must pay the full amount. If his financial circumstances have changed she can get the case reviewed every 6 months. She doesn't even have to have an attorney. She can do all of this herself and nearly every county court, at least in the USA, has a variety of 'do it yourself' pamphlets right at the courthouse. I suggest first going to the county you live in website and get her help with obtaining appropriate child support. Good for you that you want to help out!

Best Answer

Thank you(: my granddad and uncle are both lawyers (: and I like in America(: my dad only has to pay the 50/50 child support ... He should be paying the 90/10 because he gets us 10% of the time if that ...

Best Answer

Yup! Actually the courts modify the child support every two years.

Best Answer

That's very noble of you. have you tried finding babysitting jobs? or dog walking?

Best Answer

No I haven't but there is this frozen yogurt place called sweet frog and they Hire at 15 but they're not taking anymore job applications for the summer but when school starts I am going to try to get a job there (:

Best Answer

you can get good jobs at freelancer.com. try it.

Best Answer

Deadbeat.

Best Answer