lovenfat lovenfat 22-25, M 22 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Health

*vomits*

Best Answer

funny..

Best Answer

sugar

fat

no exercise

knock yourself out and good luck with this

Best Answer

Just need to eat fat three times aday

Best Answer

Despite what others think there is a healthy way to get fat and there is a healthy way to be fat (of course this depends on your definition of "extremely") It all boils down to consuming more calories than you burn. If you eat only sweets you are going to get diabetes and that, my dear, is no bueno. you should keep a "healthy" diet but just eat more of it. I love big girls. For me the perfect weight is 300lbs. but again, it all is determined by your definition of "extreme".

Good luck!

Best Answer

Lots of healthy food brings lots of healthy calories, then healthy fat!

Best Answer

Why. Fat is unhealthy and if u get fat on the brain you go stupid.

Best Answer

Hope you're joking

Best Answer

To each to their own I guess.

Best Answer

To each there own but the health issues that come with it are just not worth it unless you like Doctor appointmens consantly and all that goes with it not to mention those really cruel individuals out there that will make nasty comments for you to hear.

Best Answer

Road kill !

Best Answer

i don’t really know why anyone would want that but hey to each his own, eat lots of junk-food and never exercise, pretty simple. eat lots of carbs.

Best Answer

lose weight and feel good about yourself, fat is gross !

Best Answer

Do you want to get extremely fat and be mobile?

Best Answer

I know this may seem like a fat hate answer but trust me, it's not

I am a girl, and I have gotten a bit pudgy myself and I even like it, but I wouldn't want to get much fatter for one reason: my health

Fat is actually not unhealthy, but like with everything too much is always not good,

Too much fat near your organs may slow down your bloodstream, making you more vilnerable to diseases and in extreme cases it may make your heart stop.

So my advice is, if you want to gain do it! But as soon as your health starts getting bad, stop.

Best Answer