MissAngelSweet MissAngelSweet 22-25, F 2 Answers Jan 24 in Health

never had it done and wouldnt ever think about it.....ears yeah, but nose never. (I even see people who have had teir tongues peicered - that must hurt terribly and I can't imageine how they eat

Best Answer

nose piercing hurts, it hurts alot.. and its hard to clean your boogers lol other than that once it heals its no big deal.. but the healing process is crucial since you dont wanna get it infected and/or scarring.

Best Answer

Any suggestions?? Lol is it worth it? Does it get infected a lot?

Best Answer

honestly, it all depends on how your body heals with it and how it reacts to the body jewelry.. id say go for it, just take care and clean it properly.

Best Answer

I'm sure they tell me this, but what do you clean it with?

Best Answer

i used a sea salt solution, you can buy "sea salt" in a bottle just like table salt. then with a qtip make sure you soak your cover the piercing area very well and clean off the crusty residue, both outside and inside, so stick it in your nose lol.. make sure to get some of the solution directly in the "hole". this will prevent it from ever getting infected.

Best Answer

*i didn't mean to literally cover the piercing area lol i mean to make sure you get it really good.*

Best Answer