Ksavs2 Ksavs2 16-17, F 115 Answers Jul 24, 2012

You're an air head.

Best Answer

I hope she's joking

Best Answer

That was my first thought when I read her comment.

Best Answer

trolololol

Best Answer

She is.

Best Answer

offer to babysit for someone else's kid for a week with no breaks

Best Answer

Teen pregnancy is the number one predictor of poverty. <br />
http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/why-it-matters/pdf/poverty.pdf

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

While everyone is rattling on about how she will ruin her life, i think its more scary to think what the child will go through :|

Best Answer

Don't make permanent decisions at 15. You are going to be a very different person at 18, 25, 30. You can't predict the future and there is a very high chance you will not be happy about having a five year old when you're 20. I know you think you're different and special, but the fact is relationships from high school usually do not last, and I've NEVER heard someone say "Boy am I glad I had a baby in high school!"<br />
You have to be mature here, and wait, even if it really hurts to do so.

Best Answer

Sounds like a well thought out mature plan....

Best Answer

Hahahaha! This made me giggle! :))

Best Answer

For starters, your relationship is illegal. If he has sex with you it's considered statutory rape. Secondly, you are a child yourself.<br />
When you get fat and have to miss out on everything your friends are doing because you're at home with a child, you'll regret your poor decisions.<br />
Stupid girls... no wonder our economy is failing.

Best Answer

My friend had a baby when she was in the eight grade. Her childs father was in his twenties. He also had about 6 other children/ children's mothers. Sweetie, your boyfriend probably has an 18 year old girlfriend(s) You are so young. Don't do it. I had a child at 22 and that was too young as well. I felt like the world was against me and my child. Please don't do it. Wait.Wait for a husband, and do it the right way. If you do it the wrong way you will be angry with yourself. I know this because this is me. I will NEVER have a child without a HUSBAND again. I will also make completely sure I am ready FINANCIALLY, EMOTIONALLY, and SPIRITUALLY. There is a reason for a marriage, then a child/ren. Enjoy your youth. You will only have it once! Being an adult with responsibilities is NO FUN!!! Go to Europe! Heck go to your friends house! Voulnteer at a daycare with kids under five for a long time then write me and tell me how you feel. If you still want to, I have some stories for you that will make you want to be 15!

Best Answer

Too young! ...buy a PUPPY! ...

Best Answer

You don't actually want to get pregnant. You want to play dress up with the baby and cuddle with it and post cute pictures of it on Facebook and maybe make your boyfriend stay tied to you forever. You want to get sick for no reason, think about eating and sleeping constantly, buy tons of new clothes because nothing fits after the first trimester, take vitamins everyday because the baby needs your normal supply, risk everyone talking trash about you, and risk having a premature baby because you're so young and small? I've never been pregnant, and those reasons make me glad I'm not.<br />
And just saying, baby things are small but cost so much! Take a tour around the baby section of Walmart before you start trying to get pregnant and list all the prices of the essentials. There's a crib, car seat, high chair, clothes, bottles, formula, toys, diapers, wipes, special bath stuff. And you have to keep buying more because they grow so fast.<br />
And if you have trouble keeping up with your normal housework, add a baby who can't help at all for at least two years. You need to clean bottles, clothes that the baby soiled because its diaper wouldn't hold everything, anything the baby spit up on, peed on, or spilled something on, and the baby itself.<br />
You won't get any sleep at all for several years. Ask your own parents.<br />
Look up the statistics for how many teen dads stay with the baby's mother long term. It's sad but true.<br />
16&Pregnant and Teen Mom make it look so easy and fun. But, they have MTV paying them, their parents help out a lot, and the bad moments of parenthood are reduced to a couple minutes so they look easy.

Best Answer

Nailed it! Thankfully not literally. lol

Best Answer

Thanks! I liked you answer too.

Best Answer

If you are wanting to get pregnant to fill some void in your life... it won't do it... If you are because you feel like it will "bond" you and your boyfriend closer together... it won't... Kids can take away things like time, energy, patience, etc... and can add stress, frustration, etc. to any relationship... Being pregnant or giving birth sn't the hard part and anybody can be a "parent" but it takes so much to be a "good parent"... I am currently raising my niece for that reason alone... Her "mom" got pregnant at 15 and tried to be a mom but soon realized that she didn't even know how to live on her own much less with a baby... I've had my neice since she was 3 (13 now) I love her so much and she didn't deserve to be put through what she was because her "parents" didn't think it was a big deal to have a baby...

Best Answer

Sweety, are you mental? Tell you what, go to Wal-Mart and buy you a nice ten pound bag of potatoes. Carry that around all the time, take it with you every where. What in hell are you thinking? Are you EVEN thinking?? Do you think it will help you keep your boyfriend? It wont. Plus, I guarantee you will lose your figure and maybe not ever get it back. Put a damn dime between your legs and practice some self-control if you are too stupid to use birth control!

Best Answer

If you want to ruin your life, sure, go ahead. You're obviously not intelligent enough to realise that what you want is completely ridiculous, especially for someone your age. How about finish school first? Get a little older, make sure you're financially stable, that you have a stable relationship. Taking care of a baby isn't easy, especially if you're as young as you are. It'll be 10 times harder. My next suggestion is: get a boyfriend your age. What is it with young teenagers these days wanting to date adults? Yes, 18 is classed as an adult, and you're still classed as a child.

Best Answer

Great. We need 2 more in jail and another child in Child Protective Services. Go for it - hope you have twins. Sheesh....

Best Answer

DO IT!! DO IT!! Who cares about what everyone else is saying!! Being a teen mom is FUN!! MTV has proven it many times!! Just do it!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Alright maybe your not ready to have a child but everyone whos talking sh*t about being in a relationship with an older guy your wrong and i wish i could sit and discuss with you why but ive done that too many times and now im just very very annoyed. I'm 16 and my boyfriends 21 i'll be 17 in a few months we have no problems we live together and my parents and family are very excepting. So now its your turn. It's not wrong for a 23 year old to date a 34 year old but its wrong for 15 to date 18 wtffff

Best Answer

But it is illegal for adults to have sex with minors under 16 in most states unless the minors parents give special permission with the court. If they don't sign the consent papers, it's statutory rape.

Best Answer

Do whatever makes you and your boyfriend happy . its yall lives , don't trip off wat other people have to say .

Best Answer

You are literally retarded. People like you are what is wrong with this world. I hate you so much, I wish I could hate you to death. I hope your boyfriend ***** you and dumps you so hard that you take your own life, so your stupid *** is taken completely out of the gene pool.

Best Answer

I had my first child at 20 was pregant at 19, there will come a time that you will miss the part where you didnt get to go out and have fun because you had a baby once you have a baby, you can never stop. It is so expensive the baby milk cost $33 dollars.there is plenty of time and it would happen between one or the other one of you then the child would suffer. Take it slow, give it at least 4 more years

Best Answer