justinehutchison88 justinehutchison88 22-25 9 Answers Jun 21, 2011

I want a baby but my tubs are tied is it a way I can have a baby

Best Answer

If you want to actually give birth, that's not possible unless you either have an expensive surgery or there is just some kind of accident (tubes can become untied sometimes and reconnect on their own, not sure how likely it is statistically or if you can tell for sure unless you unexpectedly become pregnant). If you just want to raise another child, there are some kids out there who may love to be adopted into your family. It's always an option.

Best Answer

i got mine tied because my husband ask me to and now iam sad because i would like to have one more but i got to com up with all that money its going to hard but i will work on it

Best Answer

not that i know of and the surgery cost like 15 to 20 k

Best Answer

ive talked to my doctor awhile back when I thought I maybe pregnant and she told me its possible, it happens more then we realize.. I can't afford surgery to untiethem right now but would love to get pregnant and have another baby

Best Answer

IVF

Best Answer

YES THERE IS! If you take live ***** in a needle you can jab it in just the right spot past the tied tubes.. IF YOUR OVULATING you will become pregnant! I Promise - I have seen it done 4 times here in Flint Michigan

Best Answer

would love to help you get pregnant... young 37yrs old male... tall & athletic... great personality... kind generous... healthy & fit... intelligent... disease free... attractive traits and good family genetics... extremely fertile...

Best Answer

pray for a miracle i knoiw a woman in the same condition as u and she got pregnant

Best Answer