lizaranid lizaranid 22-25, T 23 Answers Jul 25, 2012

I dont think that even with a sex change you would really be able to get pregnant. Im sorry. My best solution is to find a nice girl, get married, and have a child together. Without your half of the genes she wouldnt be pregnant same symptoms of pregnancy as the girl. In the end you will have a child. The child will have come from you (via *****) and you will have brought a new life into the world! :) Best of Luck!

Best Answer

Get married, get ur wife pregnant ....n when she is pregnant dat tym u realize u r as good as pregnant too.

Best Answer

Oh good grief... Now you're getting weird..

Best Answer

Stuff a pillow up your jumper.. if you want to look like you are pregnant with twins , or 3 or 4 then a duvet will be better. :D Good luck.

Best Answer

Are you really being serious here? Well you can get a sex change, but that requires therapy and you have to be sure you are transgendered.<br />
If you like being a boy, and just want to get pregnant..well, I don't know what you can do. Role play?

Best Answer

first of all you need a bottle of mineral water and shove it up your ***. depending on the flavour or mineral water you will get a different baby.

Best Answer

Drink a lot of beer, then you will have a Beer Belly and it will look like you are Pregnant and it will never go down again. Congratulations you are forever Pregnant.

Best Answer

Hasn't anyone ever told you guys can't get pregnant? It's simply impossible, so forget about it.

Best Answer

It'll involve a spoon, an anatomy book, some lighter fluid. A bottle of water a catcher's mitt and a blowtorch. Now for the process. You put all the other things down. Pick up the anatomy book. Read it...you will realize you are an idiot.

Best Answer

Good luck with that.

Best Answer

Watch Junior (1994) Arnold Schwarzenegger, some good tips.

Best Answer

Good luck with that.....

Best Answer

Dumb ***! Go back and study your anatomy

Best Answer

Have sex and instead of *******, go!

Best Answer

Chew blue bubble gum and everytime ou see a volkswagon hit somebody. I want to be the Godmother

Best Answer

Unless you have both female hormmones& genetalia..<br />
I'm sorry ,but your dream will never come true<br />
that may,or might happen if you're a hermaphridite...<br />
But ,on;y in rare situations.

Best Answer