aprildanielle aprildanielle 22-25, F 13 Answers Mar 28, 2012

I got my masters in my late 30's stick with it! feels great when you work for it!

Best Answer

I think all those feeling are perfectly natural. To shows you are serious instead of somebody just there because their parents sent them. If you do not try you will not ever know the feeling of accoplishment. And Hello from somebody going back and finishing college himself. Man, am I overwhelmed.

Best Answer

Don't bother. Go to Mexico, there are more jobs there than here. Notice there are no Mexicans trying to come here anymore and the ones here are leaving?

Best Answer

take time to learn good study skills before you go. plan to spend a lot of time studying a few hours every day just studying, even if you think you've already absorbed the material.

Best Answer

College is scary. It is also exciting, fulfilling, and allows a person to make connections with others that they would have never made otherwise. I have been in college for the last five years and during that time I grew personally, professionally, and intellectually in ways I never imagined. I think the key for you will be to choose a school that fits well with your personality and goals. If you are nervous, start off at a junior or community college. It will give you a chance to 'get your feet wet' and acclimate yourself to a new environment. If you want to go straight to a four-year university, choose one that has a smaller student body and offers programs within the field that you want to build your career in.

Best Answer

Good for you!!!! Just dive into it....and don't procrastinate at all

Best Answer

Good for you! What's your major? I wish you the best

Best Answer

atleast you would have a choice. or something to fall back on. besides a McJob

Best Answer