Now son look here ya need an education where yet get it matters little just that ya know your stuff.Social is a whole other matter and them public school kids need to learn a bit bout that balance.

Best Answer

It's been shown in many studies that home schooled children almost always outperform their public school counterparts in academic testing.<br />
"Will going to a public school have en effect on what colleges I can go to?"<br />
No, what affects what colleges you can attend are your entrance exams, GPA and finances. Obviously, the entrance requirements and tuition will be greater at Harvard than at the College Of The Ozarks.

Best Answer

If you really want to go to a public school, find a good public school and try to convince your mother. Good luck. :)

Best Answer

I'm looking, but how do I know if it's good?

Best Answer

You would have to do research on different schools. Ask some people here if they know about some good public schools in your city.

Best Answer

I'm much older, but there are many really good public high schools. There have been kids "into drugs" for decades in schools. That doesn't mean you'd hang out with them (I didn't) or even see them doing it (I never did). You need to learn how to get along with other people with different interests, do group projects, and other things that home-schooling just can't offer you. You don't say what your father's opinion is. Mom may just be worried that her "baby" is growing up.

Best Answer