94dKelley 94dKelley 18-21, F 16 Answers Jun 5 in Parenting & Family

You love that child enough to wait.

Best Answer

You realize that having a baby is a very important and demanding 24/7 job. Don't "romanticize" it. If you aren't prepared for that commitment .. and aren't able to independently give a child all the love and financial support it needs .. it's just not fair to bring a child into the world. Try to step back and get real.

Best Answer

That's basically the only thing that's keeping me from getting off birth control.

Best Answer

Foster a puppy or kitten? Although they are animals, you pretty much have to treat them like babies.

Best Answer

I live in an apartment and we already have a dog. So a puppy is a bad idea. I've wanted a kid since I was 15. I'm 20 now and almost every night I have a dream about having a kid or being pregnant. Everyone at my work place shows me pictures of their kids and I get depressed and really jealous, all my female friends are either pregnant or just had a kid and post so many pictures on Facebook and same thing. I almost start crying because I'm so jealous.

Best Answer

You're fantasizing and not looking at it realistically. Just because your friends have had babies .. doesn't mean it's right for you.

Best Answer

That's exactly what I'm doing. I see how happy they are and I want it too. But what I need to do is be happy and thankful for what I do have. Thank you!

Best Answer

Maybe see if you can instead relay the need to give to someone else's child by spending regular time/babysitting/whatever the case may be? It's not the same, but it might help.

Best Answer

Think of your child first and not yourself

Best Answer

wait.

Best Answer

simple just don't have a baby...

Best Answer

Just hold off just now, look after someone elses child to keep the urge away until right time

Best Answer

wait

Best Answer

If you know its not a good time - then wait.

Best Answer

If i were u , i would Stop asking , Dumb A$$ Questions

Best Answer

I thought this app was to vent and ask "stupid" questions. If I were you, I'd delete this app off your phone.

Best Answer

Im not On the app

Best Answer

Well then you should delete your account. I'm pretty sure this is to help others and support people. Not bash on them.

Best Answer

If somethings not right for me at the moment , i just do it later , Im not stupid enough to ask ..uh , what should I do ?

Best Answer

borrow one from a friend

Best Answer

Lol. Good idea. :)

Best Answer

you wait until you know when it is a good time, and even then, there is no ideal time for anything, only times where we decide to take the leap into something new.

Best Answer

wait. timing has to be right.

Best Answer