I don't have any crazy stories, but I've heard plenty. I can tell you some things my neighbors do that bother me... One of my neighbors burns her magazines and whatever other garbage in her fireplace, which is bad enough, but she does it even in the middle of summer. Another neighbor is constantly using power tools whenever the weather is nice. Peace and quiet? Enjoying the nice summer morning? Nope, 'cause he's got the f*ckin' saw going again. And once I caught another neighbor, an old man, staring at me through my backyard fence when I was hosing myself off on a hot day.
LEMONrelishthemusic LEMONrelishthemusic 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 8 in Embarrassing & Funny

My worst neighbors were a Nicaraguan family, that used to do a lot of wild parties, with that despicable reggaeton music and at maximum volume, lots of booze and noise, they were so crazy that when I was studying inside my home I felt the sound waves coming from their house, our windows were shaking, and their wild parties lasted for many hours and happened very often, 2 or 3 times per week, it was maddening.<br />
We used to call the cops very often to calm them down. And the bastards usually got quiet for a minute or two, after the cops were gone they started again louder, mocking us, this nightmare continued for almost two years.<br />
In the end life punished them, one of them (the money provider for the wild parties) was sent to jail for having a fight with another guy in a bar and resisting arrest. and all the rest couldn't pay the rent nor the parties, lost their home, and I recovered my peace.<br />
Secondary effect: I have now an strong hatred for the reggaeton music, even if i am latin.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing. hah. I could imagine how irritating that would be.

Best Answer

When I was a kid I had a neighbor who was always a real sour puss. when the ice cream truck came by once every month he usually went outside his house just to yell at the ice cream salesman for ringing his bell too loudly. Really, who feels they need to yell at the ice cream man?

Best Answer

Ahahaha. Wow. I can relate to that story, actually. My past friend's mother was "The Ice Cream Lady" around our neighborhood. She let her daughters take the truck out. One day my friend drove the truck over to my house and left the sound on while we stood out front and chatted for a few minutes. My neighbor, who lives like four houses down, came out of his house, stepped out to the sidewalk, and began to flip us off, yelling at us to turn off the music. (Not having a good day, I guess.) So she turned the music up. And then drove off slowly. :)

Best Answer

Lol, yes if something is gonna give you bad karma it must be being unkind to the ice cream truck people :) I remember being really excited when the ice cream truck came by as a little kid. But many times my mom would say "sorry, but we have no more room in the fridge :("

Best Answer

Well, you should've just told her, "We'll eat it all now." hah.

Best Answer

Oh no no, my mom was very restrictive when it came to me eating sugary things :)

Best Answer

Oh... I was quite spoiled compared to you, then. hah.

Best Answer

OMG Crazy neighbors.<br />
We lived in an apartment complex with some pretty nice neighbors. This one woman down the hallway seemed nice enough but had a really short fuse. She worked long hours managing a restaurant, had a long commute, was divorced, and had a teenage son that lived with his father. Her dog was allowed on the deck and would pee off the deck onto the lower neighbors. <br />
One day, a friend from down the hall knocked on my door. I open the door only a crack, my dog forcibly rushed out, the crazy neighbor was another 40 feet down the hall way, coming in from taking her dog out. Both my dog and hers were all wiggly and excited. She, however, was drunk. Super drunk. You could smell it from 10 feet. She screamed and picked up her dog and kicked mine hard, shouting at me to get my dog under control (which I already had him) as she went to her apartment. <br />
I go back inside, telling my husband I feel bad and asking if I should go apologize. And then she knocks on my door. I kept my composure and kept my voice calm and low while she leaned into me for about 10 minutes. I apologized a couple times and asked her exactly what she would like me to do, because clearly no one and no dog was hurt, but she just wanted to keep yelling. <br />
All the neighbors peeked their heads out. One came out and told her where to shove it. She started attacking him and his brother with homophobic slurs. He went inside and got his camera and started recording her. She pushed him. We called the cops. We reported her to management, who said "yeah, we've been dealing with her for some time now." We took the dogs out for their last potty of the night. On our way back inside, we passed the cops. They said "Are these the dogs?" (sitting, staying, so calm and well behaved) "She was afraid of them why? Are they friendly? May I pet them?" hahahaha <br />
My friend from down the hallway had been doing her laundry when the cops got to the crazy neighbor's apartment, the laundry room is right next door to hers. She overheard the woman yelling at the cops, and the cops said "Are you going to calm down or are we going to have to bring you in?"<br />
About a month later, she didn't live there anymore.

Best Answer

Wow, she does sound crazy. That was hilarious, thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

I hope you stuck the hose right in his face..........

Best Answer

66 Years old and always had good neighbors

Best Answer

Lucky you!! Do you live in the city or country?

Best Answer

Country

Best Answer

No wonder. ;)

Best Answer

Growing up there were neighbours next door that were always having domestics; a lot of shouting, sound of things breaking, etc. Got used to the lady coming over to use the phone. Toxic relationships lol.

Best Answer

Ah, not good. I had neighbors like that. Heavy drugs were always involved in their disputes. I forgot to mention them in my story... They were kicked out of their rental home because the guy got arrested for something serious, probably drug-related, the mother was sent off, and I think their kids were sent with CPS until they could be adopted by their grandparents. Anyway, there were like 10 police vehicles surrounding my house one day, and I watched all of that "go down."

Best Answer

two of my neighbors got into this huge physical fight once, I had to call 911 on them; they were partying drunk with one of the ex-wives and one guy started to hit on her, which caused the explosive sound I heard above me of them fighting. I've had a neighbor who has stalked me around town and outside of it. I've had a neighbor who left trash right outside my door because he's too lazy to bring it to the dumpster.

Best Answer

Eeeek, the stalking. That's terrible. I'm sorry you had to experience that, how terrifying! As for the others... Aren't neighbors lovely?

Best Answer

ah, yes, some are okay, others are questionable.

Best Answer

we had a creepy neighbor when i was a kid...

Best Answer

Eek. No need to say more.

Best Answer

not that kind of creepy...

Best Answer

I had a neighbor find a dead body in his trunk and had to go to trail because he didn't know how it got there

Best Answer

Wow. How disturbing.

Best Answer

Hey was a strange guy anyway so I don't doubt he was high and forgot he killed the man but I was a small child then and didn't really understand everything

Best Answer

I don't see how anyone could "forget" such a terrible act. That's horrible.

Best Answer