domo1 domo1 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Hobbies

myob

Best Answer

I don't get this magical feeling god is real and looking at things, I understand bad things happen to good people.

Best Answer

I do not have any evidence or proof that there is a god. I do not have any proof that there is not a god. No one has been able to prove to me that there is or is not a god, so until someone does, I won't go around believing there is.

Best Answer

so your saying that seeing is believing

Best Answer

I'm a hardcore atheist - lemme share with you how I see the universe.<br />
Okay, first off - I'm happy. I really am. I don't feel I'm missing something in my life. I have a very strong, grounded sense of morality and ideas about right and wrong. My holy trinity is community, family, friends. <br />
I don't believe in God because I've never felt the need to believe in God. I had some extremely religious friends when I was younger, and even went to church as a child. But praying has always felt like talking to myself. <br />
This is on top of all the typical atheist arguments, which I can boil down to "There's no evidence of a God, and there's lots of evidence that God is an invention of humanity." I can find reason after reason after reason why god doesn't exist, but that's all just to back up my core point - I don't believe in God because I don't feel the need to believe in God.

Best Answer

I like to ask atheists who created the trees, sky, animals, planets, and different people including them.

Best Answer

There was no God helping me when I really needed help.

Best Answer

I know God is real.

Best Answer

Pray to your god to help you with your grammar and spelling.

Best Answer

how about you go back to english class and learn how to read or get some glasses

Best Answer

thanks for the offer but help is not required... and because science makes much more sense to me...

Best Answer

You can't give me an argument for God's existence that I haven't already heard a thousand times. It gets old.

Best Answer

Do you know how you don't believe in six-legged purple spotted unicorns? That's how I don't believe in the existence of gods.

Best Answer

Wait! You're telling me there's no such thing as a six-legged purple spotted unicorn? What's next? You gonna tell me there's no Santa Clause either?

Best Answer

lack of proof. mainly

Best Answer

Remind me to thank his lordship for this freaked life of mine ....

Best Answer