Kim96rIvers Kim96rIvers 16-17, F 19 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Health

Hang in there with us. My daughter got through it, is living the high life in New York City these days and working a sweet job for a fun company. And the hurricane completely missed her neighborhood in Brooklyn. <br />
You can do it, too. Just remember the Bible story about the widow who kept harassing the judge; keep nagging the Almighty, send the message that you are ready to get up on life's stage, dance and have a good time -- and you won't be denied.

Best Answer

When cutting yourself, remember: It's down the road, not across the street!<br />
Thank you, SeizeToday you little smarty.

Best Answer

Good point. I'll rewrite that.

Best Answer

loool

Best Answer

16 is too young for killing yourself. I think you should eat and sleep and read and flirt instead. It's way more fun and less painful. You can reconsider the idea of killing yourself some 50 years later, and by that time you probably won't think of it anyway.

Best Answer

Heres one be young and see how much sex you can have before u die.

Best Answer

I'm 16 ..... And I believe in saving my virginity for the one I truly love....

Best Answer

well that great and the way it should be wait until you get married.

Best Answer

carbon monoxide poisoning = cheap, quick and painless.

Best Answer

No self harm content please as such content is an Article 11 violation of the terms of service . <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/abbreviated_terms.php" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

why do you want to kill yourself?

Best Answer

Because I'm a nobody in life my parents put me down even lower and nothing but bad licks been happening to me ever since I was born... So please what's the point in living?

Best Answer

there is a lot of points to living my friend. At least you have a family. Some people dont even have one parent. You have a home, a roof over your head, water to drink, and a bed to sleep on. In some countries people dont have anything like that and water is a luxury, imagine that. Your have a good life find the little things and be grateful for them. While you hate your life someone in African wishes they had a life to hate.

Best Answer

Good point.....

Best Answer

If this is what you want to do,arent you great to share with us,how silly is that to write down i mean come on,if you feel that low go talk to your docter friends or someone you feel safe with..dont write this **** down looking for attention when theres ppl out there feeling bloody worse.

Best Answer

Easy for you to say since u don't even know me or what I'm going through.....

Best Answer

listen dear i know i dont know you and fair i dont know what you are goin through,but we all hav **** we are trying to deal with as possitive as we can,if i gav you 1 insight to what i went through in my past 6 yrs then youll understand what i mean too,all im saying to you is whats the point in sharing this with ppl on the net when you should sought help in a more priv way :)

Best Answer

Tried that already.... What can one do if their own family members think I'm crazy or just being melodramatic.... My only option IS the Internet......

Best Answer

Don't!I wanted do it.But I gave it up.Be alive for who's still loving you.Don't make their heart broken.Find fun in life and enjoy it.

Best Answer

Thanx buddy but unfortunately I've got no one......

Best Answer

Or you can find someone to love.Maybe there're a lot of people who love you.But they just didn't show that.

Best Answer

don't :D be awesome instead!

Best Answer