I was going through some real emotional pain and bullshit once and laid it all out to someone telling them I didn' think I was going to make it another day. Well other things happened and a ran into the same person a week later and he asked me, "so I see you're still here, you must have worked that out ha? I said worked what out? He said what you where about to end it over back about a couple of weeks ago. I said, ya know, I can't even remember what that was really all about. <br />
Moral of the story, give it another day, just another day. Then fill the day up with something and see then if you want to give it another day. Hell, you never know, two weeks from now you could be wondering what the hell that was all about. What the hell is one more day? Ok?

Best Answer

true. but i hate myself i cut, i started smoking. i am getting to the point where when i cut i can't feel it. i don't want to die but i don't want to live.

Best Answer

same for me i haven't cut for a while now i have scars. I get the feelings to but i haven't done it, i am getting to the point where i am just wanting to and just hutt myself

Best Answer

I am living proof there are people who understand and understand some of the most crazy stuff you can come up with. But at this time of night you probably won't get ahold of them. That is why I said one more day. I've known people who cut and done some very self distructive things. Guess what, it has been many days now and they are ok. You got a lot of research to do about why you do what you do. It would be a shame you didn't give enough time to find out the answer.

Best Answer

I have since i was young and I've been to hospitals and take meds go to therapy but i want to be alone in the dark but i want help but i don't want to feel happy

Best Answer

I feel the same way but i think about the people in my life I care about and love..give that a try..and tell me what u think.. good luck

Best Answer

Your happiness depends on you, You are the only one that can change your life. Someone out there always has it a little harder then you. By the sounds of it I would say you are in your mid teens. I used to cut myself too, Most people think it's for attention, I believe that, but for me, I cut in places people would never see, I cut to feel that i was human. You dont feel it because you are doing it, you're used to the pain It's not because you are emotionally numb. Most people think that the way they live and their unhappiness is someone elses fault, It's on their fault if you let it be. Your life is YOUR life, Go outside and take a strong whiff of air and be thankful your alive. If you need to talk to someone you can always private message me

Best Answer

I don't see why to live there is always someone out there to help others. No sense for me to be here I'm 22

Best Answer

I understand the thing is i keep going another day because idk how to kill myself and i have things i need to pay i seriously want to do this i am deeply sad everyday yes i am here but i do not want to live within myself no more

Best Answer

you have not even lived yet, why try to die?<br />
talk to someone close to you because no matter what the problem it can be overcome

Best Answer

I feel like I've lived enough

Best Answer

I'm here to talk and know the feelings!<br />
It is impossible NOT to hurt others and think of doing that.<br />
Let's talk.<br />
Message me!<br />
I'm not gonna preach...Let's vent! LOL

Best Answer

I dont want to live either. Ive tried over dosing before... Woke up in jail. Ruined my life worse than before... lost my license now stuck in house. I live with my boyfriend and his two kids & my two kids. He lost his license cuz of an accident i got into. He wasnt even in the car. Just his name on title. So were all stuck. No bus line. Kids go to school, we take taxies places but it is so expensive. My kids go with their dad every other wkend. Bf's kids mom is in prison for abusing them.... My mom committed suicide when my kids were babies. Then i married their father & moved here (away from my grandma who is now getting ready to die & i cant even go see her) then we divorced & i met my bf... Not long after he had to take custody of his kids... Suddenly caring for 4 kids and never a break from chaos... I started seeing a doc & he put me on crazy meds that werent right for me... Thats when i overdosed & got arrested. I was so embarressed that i didnt try to fight the charges or even explain what really happened. I plead out right away. Im done with all the legal stuff now finally. Did 60 days in jail cuz i couldnt afford to pay the fines. Still cant thats why i have no license.... I love the kids more than anything. But my life is ruined & maybe they will be better off without me. I never want my kids to experience the pain ive felt with my moms death. I dont want it to screw up their lives like it has mine. They r the only reason im still here now. But i wish i would die everyday. I pray for death. I wish so much i could have a happy life with my kids. Be a happy mom to all the kids. They deserve it. They deserve better than me. But god made me their mom. if i did end my life i would have to be very smart & make it look like an accident. No more overdoses, thats for sure. i dont know how it didnt kill me. Just turned me into a walking/driving zombie. Thank god i didnt kill someone else. i suffer from severe anxiety. Its made worse by not getting out. I have severe depression. Ive been diagnosed with ptsd, among other things. I have no friends. No family that cares. I just cant see a better tomorrow. I have a large wooden chest filled with memories for the kids. If i ended my life ive thought about writing a long letter explaining to my kids how much i love them. But no matter what words on paper would never be enough i know. Its a constant war between remembering & forgetting. Keep going or give up. i keep going for the kids. but how much longer can i keep fighting myself? There is no hope in sight. im tired.....

Best Answer

I am going through a similar thing. I feel so lost. I cut and I want to die. I dont want to hurt my family. And Im a little afraid of death itself. But i want my life to end. It scares me because I feel one day something is just going to push me over the edge and im going to follow through with the plans I have been making for months now. If you want to talk, I am here.

Best Answer

Yeah, tell me. I'm going through the same. I DO NOT want to hurt anyone, but it's inevitable, someone will hurt. But you know what, that person will get over it. My mother is totally over my sister's death from two years ago - I'm not, which is why I write. My dad will get hurt though, so I'm waiting for him to pass - he's 84. When he does, I'm gone.

Best Answer

So your mom lives happy everyday with no thought of it?

Best Answer

I don't blame any of you.I would love to die.ipray for it everyday. but it seems I meant to suffer. at 33 was diagnosed with breast cancer, 3 years la<x>yer still have it.I also have over 20 surgeries. I have no income and my inlaws want me and my 2 kids out. I'm just researching a painless way. my kids r better of with a Foster family. for Christ sake they haven't had Christmas in 2 years.our wonderful government won't help me out.do at least my kids can get death benifits

Best Answer

Don't put them into fostee care my mom was out in there she was abused a lot your kids will turn out differently. Homless Depressed hopefully they are strong and know that there mom provides the best that they can.

Best Answer

Gosh don't say you are sorry. I'm in the same sit. The pain is so bad, I loaded my gun and just sat and looked at it. I have cronic pain and nothing is working. Don't know what to do anymore. My only way out is death.

Best Answer

My friend has one he let me see it because I've actually never felt a real gun before. But he hid it because he knows i have deoression and i got really depressed one day and i tried looking for it and he doesn't take it out he hid it and i can't find it. I just moved yesterday so i live somewhere else because i just trying to be more independent.

Best Answer

Hi <br />
M name is Ian and I'm am currently a teen in highschool I live in a rich surburban neighborhood I have everything I have ever wanted except the satisfaction of not living in this world. I would rather kill myself than stay here with a bunch of dumb ingnorant propaganda loving monkeys. I think there some place else for me out there where there are people like me who are open minded and are allowed to live their lives the way they choose but sadly I was not born in this magnificent world so I would rather kill my self than stay here And rot with the rest of the doomed planet and it's rats. I want a free world a truley free world

Best Answer

I have pondered that thought for a long time.. who needs me? Noone, not my children, husband ... who?<br />
Then last weekend i was in a terrible mood. As i was taking some laundry down the stairs in a suitecase to go wash it because my stupid machine is broken, my son said " mom, don't take all that" i said whats the difference if i fall i fall big deal. No sooner did those words leave my lips did i fall down the stais...<br />
He is listening and He has ways to show you that he does... i know this because i still have a very sore ***.<br />
No matter how bad your life is.. Someone out there has a worse one than you.<br />
Always remember you are fortunate to be able to write, think, talk and reason.<br />
~m

Best Answer

And trust me, Pill overdosing is probably the worst way to go. I overdosed on pills and let me tell you, the stuff they make you drink to save your liver is worse then death, It smells like diarrhea and tastes like rotten fish and rotten eggs. So you say you're done with life, be thankful you have life. I was just like you for most of my teen years and then i found someone that took all that pain away and gave me life, and then the doctors tell me I am going to die anyways. Moral of the story-Enjoy life while you have it. Nothing is more beautiful then living and loving.

Best Answer

Plz don't know matter what don't...life is tough but we have to live to d fullest.. I would always think negative stuff n cry my feelings away... I used to take alot of pills but I don't anymore.. because there's a reason for me to live.. I sometimes cut myself wen am depressed.. plz don't harm yourself.. write your feelings in a journal...good luck,

Best Answer

You must get help. We are here to find the best of us and others. Something has gone wrong in your world and you need help to fix it. Pain is of the body. Does your body pain you or is it hurt. Hurt is from the heart and takes time and understanding to overcome. If you don't seek those two things and end it now who knows what your life could be. If it is bad here how do you know we are rewarded with peace for "chickening out" here. People faced the Concentration Camps and lived. People Fight In Burn Units, Children Fight cancer in St. Jude's Hospital do not throw away your gift of life when these people would be grateful for half your years. Find out what you could be you may have answers we need or are the great grandfather of a man who saves Thousands of lives TRY

Best Answer

excuse me they can have my years! idc. u know what yeah they would be grateful. but i am in **** a lot of it. well then i shouldn't have been made in the first place!

Best Answer

How do you know that? You must find someone to help you

Best Answer

you said "Children Fight cancer in St. Jude's Hospital do not throw away your gift of life when these people would be grateful for half your years."
i don't want mine.

Best Answer

WHY????

Best Answer

I just want to die idk i just have this urge to want to die idk why this is happening ok

Best Answer

my body hurts it aces when i am sad my heart feels heavy my throat feel like there is something in it. everything hurts my heart my body my brain. when i cry my nose and eyes hurt.

Best Answer

Well I hope you find it to know why and get help.One warning suicide is no answer because there is No promises you get out of anything by stepping out of here.

Best Answer

I'm still alive it's just i don't know how to just end it i get scares that what i do wont be fatal.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

You simply can't die without hurting anyone. My friend killed himself a few months ago and all I want is to have him back or die myself. I bought a grave by his so if we get to come back I can tell him I'm sorry I failed him. If I kill myself others will feel the same. This was just my friend, how would your kids feel? We do our best. Try to love and forgive yourself and others. I don't know what else to do.

Best Answer

IVE BEEN FEELING THE SAME WAY BUT I KEEP THINKING OF MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHERS AND HOW IT WOULD CRUSH THEM, FOR SOME CRAZY REASON PEOPLE STILL LOVE ME

Best Answer

You can rise above this have you ever seen a doctor about smoking?<br />
Get rid of the pills (unless on subsc<x>ription) so you are not tempted.<br />
Also: try to get someone/something in your life to not make you feel alone aka: <br />
Dog/Cat<br />
Friend<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer