yummyman350 yummyman350 26-30, M 18 Answers Oct 26, 2013 in Community

Sit your kids down and tell them what a useless piece of crap you are as a ***** donor and a father. Tell them that life is all about you and that you don't give a damn about them.

Best Answer

I'm calling it...... Best answer

Best Answer

This is why I'm tired of this.

Best Answer

You, sir, are a whiny, little, entitled *****. Man up.

Best Answer

Your fat and old

Best Answer

Just because you don't get ***** doesn't mean you should take that anger out on me

Best Answer

yummy, he does look quite scarey, lol.

Best Answer

Why die by your own hand when with a little effort, somebody else can make you a martyr. Oh, I forgot, martyrs stand for something. I could not expect that you would be capable of standing for anything because that would require a spine.

Best Answer

you want your children to grow up poor? you have a duty look after them.<br />
wait until they are 18.

Best Answer

You're a Dad and tired of paying for your own kids??? That's very sad.<br />
Why don't you just be a man and deal with it. Your kids need you!

Best Answer

I don't want kids!

Best Answer

You should have thought about that when you were having sex ..

Best Answer

Acidents happen, even girls on the pill can get pregnant, theres nothing 100% safe

Best Answer

Maybe you could contact the child support enforcement and review your income.Adjustments should be able to be made ba<x>sed on your income level and what you need to live on.

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

They don't care

Best Answer

Theyr not doin their job properly

Best Answer

live, if not for yourself then for the child

Best Answer

Keep your **** in your pants and keep working and paying. What is this "she trapped me" crap? At some point you made the choice to screw her. Now that the bill is due (it is a long installment plan) you want to return the present? Until the child is educated and of age learn to embrace the pain. Then step in front of a truck.

Best Answer

Why do people keep telling me to think for my child? I never wanted a kid!!! It's a horrible experience

Best Answer

Woman tried to trap me

Best Answer

Doesn't matter how it happened now, as long as u know the child is urs they will always want u in their life- maybe when they r older and u r too u will b happy they exist.

Best Answer

The child didn't ask to be born they are the innocent party, and they need that support from you to help them survive, think about them for a change instead of yourself right now it's your responsibility to step up and be a good father to that child do your duty and pay your dues.

Best Answer

I don't want a kid woman!!!! You ******* force kids on men

Best Answer

Wait...force did she hold you down or something, did you two not talk or communicate with each other before doing the dirty and bringing forth a child into the world.....By the attitude you have i think any woman in her right mind shouldn't have any kids with you, i only feel sorry for the child they are most important in this mess.

Best Answer

Your a woman. No chance of you understanding.

Best Answer

lol,

Best Answer

Hay, I understand and Im a women!

Best Answer

You ******* are illogical and emotional. You try to trap good looking guys by lying and saying your on the pill

Best Answer

Talking to the wrong woman mate shouldn't you be telling this to the woman you share a child with...and stop crying about it and get a backbone geez.

Best Answer

If I was a man I would never accept that they r on the pill, I would never b happy with that- id take it out or use a condom, no matter what she said.

Best Answer

Is that cus u want to spend more time with ur children instead of just pay money?

Best Answer

You shouldn't have even posted this question. Your replies are not going to be friendly. Lol

Best Answer

He got some friendly replys, don't b too quick to judge, and he can post what he likes.

Best Answer

Calm down. Clearly he can post what he likes so you stating that was redundant. My comment was obviously lighthearted in the sense that I knew majority of the responses would be negative which they were. So before you respond to me telling me not to be judgmental have a clear understanding of what that means first.....okay.

Best Answer

Lol, u got upset and very excited :) I read all the stuff u wrote on this question, u r very quick to judge.

Best Answer

Dude..think of your child..they will need you later on

Best Answer

Work it out with the baby momma.

Best Answer