you want your children to grow up poor? you have a duty look after them.<br />
wait until they are 18.

Best Answer

Maybe you could contact the child support enforcement and review your income.Adjustments should be able to be made ba<x>sed on your income level and what you need to live on.

Best Answer

They don't care

Best Answer

live, if not for yourself then for the child

Best Answer

Keep your **** in your pants and keep working and paying. What is this "she trapped me" crap? At some point you made the choice to screw her. Now that the bill is due (it is a long installment plan) you want to return the present? Until the child is educated and of age learn to embrace the pain. Then step in front of a truck.

Best Answer

Why do people keep telling me to think for my child? I never wanted a kid!!! It's a horrible experience

Best Answer

Woman tried to trap me

Best Answer

The child didn't ask to be born they are the innocent party, and they need that support from you to help them survive, think about them for a change instead of yourself right now it's your responsibility to step up and be a good father to that child do your duty and pay your dues.

Best Answer

I don't want a kid woman!!!! You ******* force kids on men

Best Answer

Wait...force did she hold you down or something, did you two not talk or communicate with each other before doing the dirty and bringing forth a child into the world.....By the attitude you have i think any woman in her right mind shouldn't have any kids with you, i only feel sorry for the child they are most important in this mess.

Best Answer

Your a woman. No chance of you understanding.

Best Answer

lol,

Best Answer

You ******* are illogical and emotional. You try to trap good looking guys by lying and saying your on the pill

Best Answer

Talking to the wrong woman mate shouldn't you be telling this to the woman you share a child with...and stop crying about it and get a backbone geez.

Best Answer

You shouldn't have even posted this question. Your replies are not going to be friendly. Lol

Best Answer

Calm down. Clearly he can post what he likes so you stating that was redundant. My comment was obviously lighthearted in the sense that I knew majority of the responses would be negative which they were. So before you respond to me telling me not to be judgmental have a clear understanding of what that means first.....okay.

Best Answer