semihappy semihappy 31-35 103 Answers Sep 16, 2009

You cannot be serious. What you need to IMMEDIATELY is smoke some pot. THAT'S what you need to take. Trust me. Smoke some ASAP!!!

Best Answer

Pot aint gonna do nowt except make ya parannoyed and make ya high. It does last for evr. Dnt get ya self hooked on it. NOT A GOOD THING

Best Answer

Pot will help, but it's temporary. Later, you will be more depressed because of it.

Best Answer

I surely cannot believe what I am reading, this person want to die, the reason does not matter, but saying get ``some help`` well people I ask from where??? Who give a **** about anyone, not you god fearing apes that’s for sure, and saying I love you to a stranger does not help, if you really loved this stranger enough you would take them in to your home and make them feel like a god. But no, oh no you creeps make me sick. A message on a web site and that makes you feel all good inside.

The person wants an answer, so if you don’t know the answers then go bother a cat or something easy.

So the solution, find a metal plating shop, they have two chemicals, one is tricoeithine, I don’t know the correct spelling sorry, it is a liquid, heat it and breathe deeply, you will unconscious soon and later demise. The other chemical is Cyanide; they use it for cleaning and allsorts. Just hang around long enough and you will see where they keep it, just help yourself. It works quickly.

Apart from that do a Michael Jackson, ok he was mega rich and had a doctor get it for him, but hey failing that find an old aged pensioner, steel all their drugs and take the lot.!

I am from the UK so using a gun is out as we don’t have any. But if your from the USA then you should be falling over them, if you know any crazy ex army guys or (vets) then the ultimate best way is a hand grained. Its instant and you cannot survive it.

If like me you don’t know any junkies, then I suggest to go find one and buy enough smack to kill an army. At least you will get a wizard trip on the way out.

Why am I so keen to tell you this? Well because I don’t want to live either, but why should so many insincere bastards try and stop you, if they really want to help you selflessly then they should help you on your way, not block you.

So any Christians who pray every day and do no frigging good to any one, keep your unhelpful nose out and stop bothering people, And that goes for any other religious self deluded idiots.

Tylenol- doxylamine-opiates- Klonopin – phewnobarbitals.

Good luck friend, sweet dreams.

Best Answer

I really liked your advice. I am saying though that all christians are not perfect and I am proudly a christian. But every night I fight demons and I feel like taking my life because it's too much. I just wanted to say how christians are regular people who hurt too.

Best Answer

I wish i was dead

Best Answer

me too **** life

Best Answer

The best thing about being dead is that you no longer have to say, 'I wish I were dead'. The best thing about being alive is that you can still say...

I do know a painless method but if you are committed to taking your own life then i wouldn't have thought a momentary discomfort would concern you.

If you rendered your flesh and bones down to their chemical constituents, they would be worth about as much as a packet of cigarettes. Is your life this worthless? I recently emerged from the long slow suicide of alcoholism after years of AA, CBT and the like, some of which was helpful, other bit decidedly not so. The reason I no longer wish to kill myself is quite simple. Something is better than nothing.

Best Answer

I've almost everything, making people laugh, helping others by makin them happy. The problem is nobody wants my company anymore. Even my own family gets mad when i make a joke. They are annoyed by my presence.

Best Answer

who ever u r.. always remember 1 thing, if u r happy then u can make people around happy.. maybe u r sad in deep & u r cracking false joke.. But don't worry about the surrounding bro.. Just ignore every1 as they r ignoring you, don't talk to any1 don't even see any1 then within 1 week u will see how every1 wil b after you by feeling ur absence..

Best Answer

you guys aren't telling what want to know i

Best Answer

I wish i was dead

Best Answer

Same with me

Best Answer

Most of the people on these sites make me sick. The guy asked for help and so many of you think you're helping by not helping. You say he doesn't really want to die or it wouldn't matter how he dies. Are you nuts? You think there's no difference between falling asleep in your bed and never waking up and being torn apart by a great white shark? The way you die DOES matter even to those who really and truly wish to end their lives. It doesn't mean it's a cry for help and it doesn't mean he has psychological problems. Not every person that wants to die is even depressed at all, it could just mean that he's done with this place and wants a peaceful and painless end. If you don't have an answer then don't. Unfortunately, I'm breaking that rule myself because I don't have any knowledge of drugs or medicines that could do the job right. If I did, I'd tell you in a heartbeat. I feel for you bud. I hope you find the peace you seek. God bless.

Best Answer

i want to die

Best Answer

dont some of us do... but family/friends thinks im lieing watch when i grab that wepon and then thay find me dead thay will belive us finally..

Best Answer

hey i will talk to you if u need someone that doesnt no know you and i will just listen and u are welcome anytime to talk to me i will give u my advice if u want it, otherwise i will just listen to u.. i will pray for you

Best Answer

i suggest a 'black bottle,' a morphine over-dose. the ld50 (lethal dose for 50% of population) is 120-250 mg of morphine sulfate via ingestion.
so there are morphine pills that come in 100mg. i would suggest getting more than 3 100mg'ers, just to make sure. you will go to sleep and not wake up. just make sure to be alone, like in a motel room, so that no one revives you.

cheers-

Best Answer

Where can I get that from

Best Answer

"Cheers" is not a way you should reply to someone that is depressed or mental enough to commit suicide. Seeiously.

Best Answer

How do you obtain morphine without a doctors prescription

Best Answer

So you want him to die? If you had someone very close to you that said the same thing, would you reply the same way? Honestly. I really doubt it. Everyone wants to live deep inside. They just need a reason to bring it out.

Best Answer

If you truly want to die you already know how to do it. You do not need any of us to help you. Deep down inside you there is still a part of you that wants to live. This is true for all of us. Instead of thinking about all the reasons you want to die sit down and think about all the reasons you want to live. Life can be hell and I have been right where you are. I came very close to dying. As they were taking me away in the ambulance my neighbor came out in the pouring rain and told me that her father had committed suicide and she and her siblings never got over his death. Their lives were forever overshadowed by his death and the eternal question of what they had done to make him so unhappy and how they failed to save him. Right now you cannot live for yourself, so find someone or something and live for them. There are people that care about you, but more important you must learn to love you. It is not selfish to love yourself. Unconditional love for yourself in spite of all the things you think are wrong with you and your life. This is your life. It belongs to you. Who cares what others think about you. The most important thing is what you think of yourself and you are worthy. We are all worthy. If people have failed you, become the loving mom, dad or friend you never had. Are you ill or in pain then ask for what you want and demand what you need. Its okay, remember this is about you not them. All those things you want or wanted to do and never thought you could are things that you are totally capable of doing. They are waiting for you to choose them. When life becomes unbearable, they say live one day at a time; but there will be times where you can only live one minute or second and that is okay. You have something to offer to others. I found you while searching about wanting to die because I have a very painful illness. Writing to you wiped away my thoughts of dying. Helping others and realizing my children still need me are good reasons to live in spite of the pain. Believe me, a person can be dead, but still breathing. Ultimately, only you can make the decision to keep living. I do not know your circumstances, but I know you are worth a second chance.

Best Answer

i want to die

Best Answer

You need to avoid any pills which will damage your organs,...just in case some do-gooder saves you...Plus you could donate them to someone in need and essentially become a 'martyr' of sorts....Now since suicide is technically illegal,..its a bit much to say the exact best way to do it...

There are examples in the media of how these things can happen,..but try to put it off for as long as possible,.in case your thinking is haywire momentarily...Maybe all you need is a change??...Good Luck...Hope it pans out OK for you...Rest and relaxation is what you need:)

Best Answer

It can only be legal if you consent to the legal system taking your natural born rights and replacing them with unnatural legal fiction person rights which were forced onto you from birth via the bond called birth certificate, forced on you total without disclosure.
Do you consent to another man drafting you your rights for nothing more than legal procedure and paperwork designed to fleece you from cradle to grave.
Give me strength.
I decide my own fate, no man can grant me legality to do as I wish with mine own body and life, if you place your life into the hands of corrupt men, be my guest.

Best Answer

(A bullet and a handgun is what I need)

Best Answer

I want to end my life. I'm tired of fighting for my freedom. I'm hiv+ and my ex bf ruined my life. I can't deal with this any more. I don't want to hurt my family. I just want it over with. I've struggled all my life. I have no strenght or any will to live. I hate my life. I'm tired. No one is there for me. No one will help me.

Best Answer

i can understand you so good, my life is miserable, i`m involved with married man, we adore each other 2 years, he can`t divorce, i`m alone lost friends, i see him 2 times a yera for some days. missing, thoughts killing, i have ouful pain on my chest . after 2 weeks we gonna meet, and i decided to end up with life, a will inject air in my vain and that`s all. can`t live in panic any more. he killed me

Best Answer

I have terminal emphysema. I am only 41, single, poor, and lonely. I suffer every single breath of every single day. There is no cure. Not a candidate for transplant. I have no fight left in me. How can I end this pain?

Best Answer

th best way is a 'black bottle,' a morphine over-dose. the ld50 (lethal dose for 50% of population) is 120-250 mg of morphine sulfate via ingestion.

Best Answer

This morphine idea sounds good! The only problem is, I was on a morphine drip in the hospital and everytime I pushed the button, I began to vomit! I'm afraid I'm allergic. I have access to MANY drugs. Other options?

Best Answer

It's Sept 9th still so I hope you are still around to read this- only that I have some idea (I won't claim to really know how you feel) how things are for you and that I am a fellow sufferer in this world, aged 46 and with as little wish or will to continue as you do. Pointless existence and pain, I need a solution

Best Answer

I totally understand how you feel. I have two sons, no brothers and sisters, no cousins, and two grandsons I see twice a year. I live alone in an unfriendly village. Am not allowed to drive because I just "go unconscious" and neurologists can't figure out why. I swear, I have not ONE friend! I've become very spiritual and that seems to turn them off. I know you're thinking, "How can a "spiritual" person want to kill themselves?" Because of constant pain, constant loneliness. I even can't get accepted volunteering! I keep getting from them "We'll get back to you." ...and never do. I have NO criminal record...go out of my way not to kill insects, let alone harm another human being...I found my husband dead in the basement during the middle of the night in 2009, and I thought I bounced back. The doctors are insensitive bastards, and now that I've seen more than is "typical", I'm a "psychotic doctor-hopper". I DO NOT 'JUST' WANT ATTENTION!!!! I want to feel better physically so I can be independent and help others. My son, who calls me for 3 min. a day is spending the next 2 at his girlfriend's. She HATES me, and won't allow him to communicate with me. Not having friends or family that will check up on me...well, now's my chance: Carpe diem! But I want to do it right! I want to get it done, not be labeled insane and stuck in some home.
My heart goes out to you, hmmlead!

Best Answer

hi, my life is miserable, i`m healthy, if you need any organ transplant, write me, i will help you, will be happy to die thinking i can save someone life

Best Answer

Well suround yourself with good friends that will help you and not make u end breathing... find people u can trust..

Best Answer

What do u need for transplant
I m ready to
Because I don't want to this sick life

Best Answer

How quick do they work? How much time would you need to give yourself to avoid being revived?

Best Answer

Hello, may I suggest you change your name to veryhappy and then take some lifesavers! They come in mint/peppermint and fruit...

You can at least tell us what is going on for you to make life so miserable that you want to end it..

Best Answer

well thay dont need to tell us and i wouldt either Tailor and this is a serios suitiutain

Best Answer

Please call someone for help. NOW.

Best Answer

omg why r u so depressed.. okay thats a stupid Q coz i was feeling the same in the morning ....

Best Answer

I can't believe how rude some people have been on here... they obviously don't get how it feels... day in and day out having no purpose, being abused throughout childhood, then in adulthood. Each day I can't leave the house coz I hate myself so much. Hate everything about me. I've tried and failed suicide 5 times. Don't know why I keep surviving. Want my pain that is my mind and thoughts... gone once and for all. I may have a life, but it's not what I call living. I stay home every day. I have no job. No friends. No family. No one. Sick of being like this. I'm never happy and don't enjoy anything.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

THIS IS exactly how i feel. I lost my brother in Oct 10, 2013 & then i lost my mom!! My brother had two children and probate is killing me. My brother had gotten married to some trailer trash! The kids mother. ....of my brother is buy someone and she is nothing but A MONEY HUNGRY ****! !!!! I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE MY BROTHERS KIDS WERE TAKING CARE OF!!!! I TIRED. OF FIGHTING CAUSE THE KIDS MOTHER WANTS TO EVICT ME OUT OF HOUSE THAT WAS BOUGHT FOR MY MOM! I HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO KILL MYSELF. BUT TYLENOL DIDN'T WORK! JUST TIRED OF FIGHTING I DON'T HAVE ANY FAMILY ANYMORE.

Best Answer

Why would you say smoke sum pot! WTF! Listen right, i've tried so many times to kill my self, meds aint gonna do it so basically try tying summa round ya neck and tie it really tight so then u restrict ya breathing and ya die a slow but you dnt feel no pain

Best Answer

pot wont help it only gets u high as h*ll

Best Answer

can some body tell me how to kill myself now i cant take life no more *** it ill find away be4 nxt week hopefully im dead

Best Answer

PLZ HELP ME HOW TO DIE EASILY WHILE SLEEPING, I AM UNABLE TO LIVE THIS LIFE...

Best Answer

just live, someone somewhere cares.

Best Answer

I wanna do the same. None of my parents care about me. They grab all their attention to my brother, who is worthless and fat. He's obese and used to have asthma and ear and eye infections, and my mom and dad rushed to the doctor. When I got an eye infection, my parents said, "who cares?" They said it was my problem that I'm an idiot. I wish I can find that I can suicide with.

Best Answer

same here my dad died when i was 4, my mother is in another state witout me and im stuck with my grandmom who only cares about my brother.. she alwasy calls me ugly fat and stupid and cuse words but the only things i ever get is from my aunt in OHIO and im in GA long shipments right? ive already attempted suicide 2 times but my sister saved me both times.. shes the only other person who loves me other then my aunt and mother.. who only has a 21% care about me rate and my sister is a 61% care about me. aunt is a 78% closest to 100% right? yea, kill me plz someone or ill do it myself

Best Answer

I am in desperate need of ending my life. I was messed up on drugs for a while. I got clean and my life fell apart. I did bad things. Not to any people just to myself. Now that I am clean, my kids were taken by my ex (their father) who beat me regularly for eighteen years. I lost my job and can't get another because I ****** up before. Unfortunately I am a good person and have so much remorse that I've started having seizures. I've asked for help from counselors and just today I had a DCF worker from Framingham MA (actually the supervisor) make me feel like the biggest piece of **** in the world. I guess my problem is that I did get help. It was a mistake. Because my reason for living has been taken from me and given to someone who beat me in front of my kids and ruined me. I know my whole life I've never gotten a fair deal, but come on! I raised my kids alone since I was a child just so that my babies could be handed over to someone who drank and smoked crack everyday and when he would run out, the beatings came out. I guess I never should have left him, because that's the only way to keep them. But I'm so tired that I give up. SO please stop saying suicide is not the answer because sometimes it just is.

Best Answer

i believe you have been died for sure..

Best Answer

the best way is a 'black bottle,' a morphine over-dose. the ld50 (lethal dose for 50% of population) is 120-250 mg of morphine sulfate via ingestion.

cheers-

Best Answer

your a moron she needs help not you telling her to kill herself she posted this for a reason she needs help and needs it now!! fuker

Best Answer

How long does it take to do its job? To avoid revival. Where can you get this black bottle from?

Best Answer

i have so pain in my heart i m decide to die how could i die when i sleepy

Best Answer