semihappy semihappy 31-35 136 Answers Sep 16, 2009

You cannot be serious. What you need to IMMEDIATELY is smoke some pot. THAT'S what you need to take. Trust me. Smoke some ASAP!!!

Best Answer

Pot aint gonna do nowt except make ya parannoyed and make ya high. It does last for evr. Dnt get ya self hooked on it. NOT A GOOD THING

Best Answer

Pot will help, but it's temporary. Later, you will be more depressed because of it.

Best Answer

Don't be so damn stupid! That won't kill you!

Best Answer

Very very very true. I am no longer a marijuana advocate. However, I STRONGLY believe that's one of MANY benefits this herb can be benefited from. Come on people!?!? Really? Ive been smokin off and on for 24 years. Yes, unfortunately there are detrimental side effects, some VERY SEVERE!! One night I over indulged on this aweful, hideous drug. 3 god awful irreversible things happened. I over-spent my budget. I bought and ate too many eskimo sandwiches. I got chocolate sauce on my new white shirt. LOL!!! Hey! Its not for everyone but I truly believe its more beneficial than hurtful. It needs to be regulated. Its harmless n peaceful. If I get behind someone drunk driving I cautiously go around because there dangerous. If I'm behind someone high on pot I go around them because there driving to careful n to slow!!! LOL!!! Seriously though!!!

Best Answer

I surely cannot believe what I am reading, this person want to die, the reason does not matter, but saying get ``some help`` well people I ask from where??? Who give a **** about anyone, not you god fearing apes that’s for sure, and saying I love you to a stranger does not help, if you really loved this stranger enough you would take them in to your home and make them feel like a god. But no, oh no you creeps make me sick. A message on a web site and that makes you feel all good inside.<br />
The person wants an answer, so if you don’t know the answers then go bother a cat or something easy. <br />
So the solution, find a metal plating shop, they have two chemicals, one is tricoeithine, I don’t know the correct spelling sorry, it is a liquid, heat it and breathe deeply, you will unconscious soon and later demise. The other chemical is Cyanide; they use it for cleaning and allsorts. Just hang around long enough and you will see where they keep it, just help yourself. It works quickly.<br />
Apart from that do a Michael Jackson, ok he was mega rich and had a doctor get it for him, but hey failing that find an old aged pensioner, steel all their drugs and take the lot.!<br />
I am from the UK so using a gun is out as we don’t have any. But if your from the USA then you should be falling over them, if you know any crazy ex army guys or (vets) then the ultimate best way is a hand grained. Its instant and you cannot survive it.<br />
If like me you don’t know any junkies, then I suggest to go find one and buy enough smack to kill an army. At least you will get a wizard trip on the way out.<br />
Why am I so keen to tell you this? Well because I don’t want to live either, but why should so many insincere bastards try and stop you, if they really want to help you selflessly then they should help you on your way, not block you.<br />
So any Christians who pray every day and do no frigging good to any one, keep your unhelpful nose out and stop bothering people, And that goes for any other religious self deluded idiots. <br />
Tylenol- doxylamine-opiates- Klonopin – phewnobarbitals. <br />
Good luck friend, sweet dreams.

Best Answer

I really liked your advice. I am saying though that all christians are not perfect and I am proudly a christian. But every night I fight demons and I feel like taking my life because it's too much. I just wanted to say how christians are regular people who hurt too.

Best Answer

I wish i was dead

Best Answer

me too **** life

Best Answer

I want to kill my self cuz I don't have frends

Best Answer

and *&%^ life who needs it eny ways its **** and its full of bullis

Best Answer

Nobody cares about me even my kids I just to end it period I'M 41yrs old no body gives a **** I'M alone in the shelter my daughter gives me back talk I'M tired nd sick I don't want to suffer no more please take my pain away I'M crying help

Best Answer

life is extremely hard and there are times where I want to kill myself too but I fight to go on and stay alive. Most of people who want to kill ourselves want to do it because we feel like losers, like we don't go anywhere in life, like life has no purpose or just because we feel lonely and unloved. Yes, maybe we are lonely, in my case, I have a bad marriage, my parents are dead, I don't have children, friends, close relatives, a job, etc.. I almost have nothing but i know still there is always somebody in a worse situation than mine, people who are trying to survive in a poor country where they don't even have anything to eat or a place to sleep and after all they still want to live!! that's one of the things that make me feel selfish about thinking of killing myself, I know my situation is not the best but it is not the worst either so when you feel you are lost just remember that and that would help you appreciate your blessings. So think about what you have not about what you don't have and compare your life to the ones that are in a worse situation, you wiIl realize your problems aren't that bad at least you can see. walk there are people who cant. I just think us who want to end our lives because we feel unloved why don't we, instead of doing that, work together to make a better world for us, if we don't feel appreciated why don't we love each other and become a family and do for others what we want them to do for us even if they don't thank you for it it would make you feel good. Even if you think life has no purpose there is always a good act you can do for another, have you realized how good you feel after helping somebody?? try to do it as much as you can, that will make you feel you have a purpose!!.. and for you who believe in God like me you know killing ourselves is a sin because the only one who can decide when we die is Him, He gave us the life, He is the only one who has the right to take it. Also in some near death experiences I have heard when you kill yourself God makes you reincarnate and live again the problems that you have to face in this life and you wont be able to stay in Heaven until you learn to overcome your problems here on the flesh because this life is like a test, we cant graduate until we learn and sometimes it gets hard but that is how it is supposed to be and we have to do our best to pass and graduate (go to Heaven) one day. And TBH I would hate to reincarnate! I would have to live the problems I lived before again, it would be like throwing all i have gained to the trash! I don't think you would want that either, we have already suffered enough to face our past problems again and these new ones that made us kill ourselves in another life until we overcome them. It would be like leaving middle school to go back to kinder garten and study everything again!. So it is better if we just keep on surviving in this life and go on, we also have to remember God cant give you more than you can handle, if He gives you a test is because He knows you can pass it! and He gives His hardest fights to His best warriors!

Best Answer

I am about to overdose and no one will know..mental illness is cruel and I've had enough

Best Answer

please don't do it, I have suffered from mental illness too for a long time so I totally understand you but you don't want to come back and be born again to suffer it all over again, it is better if you just hang in there and live until God decides it is your time to go. Even if you don't believe in God, let me tell you that you could just end up messing yourself up from a suicide, you may not die and end up in a horrible state for the rest of your life. I have a friend who overdosed over 10 years ago and she still cant leave the bed to this day. Life is already too hard, imagine how harder it would be if you have to live it in a worse state, like with brain damage or something like that!.. live one day a t a time, you will feel a little better, I promise

Best Answer

so do i...

Best Answer

me too....

Best Answer

Snap

Best Answer

I thought the same but it might not work with pills it would be embarrassing if it didn't work so best off looking for something permanent where you no you can't come back I'm still looking but I'm a shitbag need to do it so bad tho plz someone shoot me or something

Best Answer

We care. We care because many of us have empathy, and we care because many of us may have known someone who took there life. We could not take this person into our home, just like we really can not take every struggling stranger or even acquaintance into our home, not without actually helping them at least. Imagine a home who's owners takes in every troubled human, whether or not they care it would not help. All we can do is reach out to the people who are struggling close to us, but even then there is a limit to the amount...Today I had a glimpse of what it felt like to want to take my life. I felt this way because I was furious/sad about all the people who I felt didnt give a shyt about me. But then I started thinking about the amount that I relied on there care, for my self love. No one will ever be able to make us feel cherished unless we start cherishing ourselves. Our mentality wont even have the ability to take in the warmth when given. Focusing our attention on others reactions to our pain, is merely a distraction from the pain itself. We are alone in this world it is true, but are as alone as they are.

I suppressed the need to keep direct messaging whoever is on here.
Because I know while trying to convince others that they are important, I will only feel helpless. I must leave and start focusing on myself. There is no need to support there darkness or there light. I must and will just work on mine. The balance of my light and dark will balance itself out as soon as I realize that I am the only one who can cradle them.

Best Answer

yeah fuckityfuck life!

Best Answer

The best thing about being dead is that you no longer have to say, 'I wish I were dead'. The best thing about being alive is that you can still say...<br />
I do know a painless method but if you are committed to taking your own life then i wouldn't have thought a momentary discomfort would concern you.<br />
If you rendered your flesh and bones down to their chemical constituents, they would be worth about as much as a packet of cigarettes. Is your life this worthless? I recently emerged from the long slow suicide of alcoholism after years of AA, CBT and the like, some of which was helpful, other bit decidedly not so. The reason I no longer wish to kill myself is quite simple. Something is better than nothing.

Best Answer

I've almost everything, making people laugh, helping others by makin them happy. The problem is nobody wants my company anymore. Even my own family gets mad when i make a joke. They are annoyed by my presence.

Best Answer

who ever u r.. always remember 1 thing, if u r happy then u can make people around happy.. maybe u r sad in deep & u r cracking false joke.. But don't worry about the surrounding bro.. Just ignore every1 as they r ignoring you, don't talk to any1 don't even see any1 then within 1 week u will see how every1 wil b after you by feeling ur absence..

Best Answer

you guys aren't telling what want to know i

Best Answer

I wish i was dead

Best Answer

Same with me

Best Answer

R u still hear?

Best Answer

metoo!

Best Answer

Most of the people on these sites make me sick. The guy asked for help and so many of you think you're helping by not helping. You say he doesn't really want to die or it wouldn't matter how he dies. Are you nuts? You think there's no difference between falling asleep in your bed and never waking up and being torn apart by a great white shark? The way you die DOES matter even to those who really and truly wish to end their lives. It doesn't mean it's a cry for help and it doesn't mean he has psychological problems. Not every person that wants to die is even depressed at all, it could just mean that he's done with this place and wants a peaceful and painless end. If you don't have an answer then don't. Unfortunately, I'm breaking that rule myself because I don't have any knowledge of drugs or medicines that could do the job right. If I did, I'd tell you in a heartbeat. I feel for you bud. I hope you find the peace you seek. God bless.

Best Answer

i want to die

Best Answer

dont some of us do... but family/friends thinks im lieing watch when i grab that wepon and then thay find me dead thay will belive us finally..

Best Answer

hey i will talk to you if u need someone that doesnt no know you and i will just listen and u are welcome anytime to talk to me i will give u my advice if u want it, otherwise i will just listen to u.. i will pray for you

Best Answer

i suggest a 'black bottle,' a morphine over-dose. the ld50 (lethal dose for 50% of population) is 120-250 mg of morphine sulfate via ingestion.
so there are morphine pills that come in 100mg. i would suggest getting more than 3 100mg'ers, just to make sure. you will go to sleep and not wake up. just make sure to be alone, like in a motel room, so that no one revives you.

cheers-

Best Answer

Where can I get that from

Best Answer

"Cheers" is not a way you should reply to someone that is depressed or mental enough to commit suicide. Seeiously.

Best Answer

How do you obtain morphine without a doctors prescription

Best Answer

So you want him to die? If you had someone very close to you that said the same thing, would you reply the same way? Honestly. I really doubt it. Everyone wants to live deep inside. They just need a reason to bring it out.

Best Answer

I want to die

Best Answer

If you truly want to die you already know how to do it. You do not need any of us to help you. Deep down inside you there is still a part of you that wants to live. This is true for all of us. Instead of thinking about all the reasons you want to die sit down and think about all the reasons you want to live. Life can be hell and I have been right where you are. I came very close to dying. As they were taking me away in the ambulance my neighbor came out in the pouring rain and told me that her father had committed suicide and she and her siblings never got over his death. Their lives were forever overshadowed by his death and the eternal question of what they had done to make him so unhappy and how they failed to save him. Right now you cannot live for yourself, so find someone or something and live for them. There are people that care about you, but more important you must learn to love you. It is not selfish to love yourself. Unconditional love for yourself in spite of all the things you think are wrong with you and your life. This is your life. It belongs to you. Who cares what others think about you. The most important thing is what you think of yourself and you are worthy. We are all worthy. If people have failed you, become the loving mom, dad or friend you never had. Are you ill or in pain then ask for what you want and demand what you need. Its okay, remember this is about you not them. All those things you want or wanted to do and never thought you could are things that you are totally capable of doing. They are waiting for you to choose them. When life becomes unbearable, they say live one day at a time; but there will be times where you can only live one minute or second and that is okay. You have something to offer to others. I found you while searching about wanting to die because I have a very painful illness. Writing to you wiped away my thoughts of dying. Helping others and realizing my children still need me are good reasons to live in spite of the pain. Believe me, a person can be dead, but still breathing. Ultimately, only you can make the decision to keep living. I do not know your circumstances, but I know you are worth a second chance.

Best Answer

i want to die

Best Answer

Thank you. But I still want to die. This world is too painful

Best Answer

You need to avoid any pills which will damage your organs,...just in case some do-gooder saves you...Plus you could donate them to someone in need and essentially become a 'martyr' of sorts....Now since suicide is technically illegal,..its a bit much to say the exact best way to do it...<br />
There are examples in the media of how these things can happen,..but try to put it off for as long as possible,.in case your thinking is haywire momentarily...Maybe all you need is a change??...Good Luck...Hope it pans out OK for you...Rest and relaxation is what you need:)

Best Answer

It can only be legal if you consent to the legal system taking your natural born rights and replacing them with unnatural legal fiction person rights which were forced onto you from birth via the bond called birth certificate, forced on you total without disclosure.
Do you consent to another man drafting you your rights for nothing more than legal procedure and paperwork designed to fleece you from cradle to grave.
Give me strength.
I decide my own fate, no man can grant me legality to do as I wish with mine own body and life, if you place your life into the hands of corrupt men, be my guest.

Best Answer

(A bullet and a handgun is what I need)

Best Answer

I can't believe how rude some people have been on here... they obviously don't get how it feels... day in and day out having no purpose, being abused throughout childhood, then in adulthood. Each day I can't leave the house coz I hate myself so much. Hate everything about me. I've tried and failed suicide 5 times. Don't know why I keep surviving. Want my pain that is my mind and thoughts... gone once and for all. I may have a life, but it's not what I call living. I stay home every day. I have no job. No friends. No family. No one. Sick of being like this. I'm never happy and don't enjoy anything.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

THIS IS exactly how i feel. I lost my brother in Oct 10, 2013 & then i lost my mom!! My brother had two children and probate is killing me. My brother had gotten married to some trailer trash! The kids mother. ....of my brother is buy someone and she is nothing but A MONEY HUNGRY ****! !!!! I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE MY BROTHERS KIDS WERE TAKING CARE OF!!!! I TIRED. OF FIGHTING CAUSE THE KIDS MOTHER WANTS TO EVICT ME OUT OF HOUSE THAT WAS BOUGHT FOR MY MOM! I HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO KILL MYSELF. BUT TYLENOL DIDN'T WORK! JUST TIRED OF FIGHTING I DON'T HAVE ANY FAMILY ANYMORE.

Best Answer

Hey i just heard u im om my way out of town to a funeral my moms sis. I want to go to im so tired to much i have nothen to me i tried everything even chocken the **** out of the problem momas man help me please

Best Answer

i am also experiencing what you are going through...

Best Answer

That is exactly how I feel.

Best Answer

you sound a bit like me. I am old and no one will hire me. I am nearly done with my savings account and after that I am dead broke. I have a relative who makes me pay for keeping my bed in a common room in the house and treats me like garbage if I ask for privacy though I pay a third of the rent. I need medical and dental work and havent got money. I applied for state aid, but was turned down. Lost most friends because it was humiliating and painful to keep saying "still jobless, still poorer" and others simply cold not believe an person with a PhD could BE poor. Havent had a full-time job in 8 years and, at age 60, it is unlikely anyone WILL hire me. Yes, I tried everything from corporations and universities to burger joints and box stores. Nothing.

Best Answer

oh, tell me about inheritance. when my folks died, house was left to the siblings. TO protect it from creditors, we agreed to put it in the name of one sibling. Now that sibling OWNS the house and we are tenants (unwelcome tenants at that). Yep-cash trumps family every time.

Best Answer

I want to end my life. I'm tired of fighting for my freedom. I'm hiv+ and my ex bf ruined my life. I can't deal with this any more. I don't want to hurt my family. I just want it over with. I've struggled all my life. I have no strenght or any will to live. I hate my life. I'm tired. No one is there for me. No one will help me.

Best Answer

i can understand you so good, my life is miserable, i`m involved with married man, we adore each other 2 years, he can`t divorce, i`m alone lost friends, i see him 2 times a yera for some days. missing, thoughts killing, i have ouful pain on my chest . after 2 weeks we gonna meet, and i decided to end up with life, a will inject air in my vain and that`s all. can`t live in panic any more. he killed me

Best Answer

wait

Best Answer

he CANT divorce?
be real. you are being used.

Best Answer

PLZ HELP ME HOW TO DIE EASILY WHILE SLEEPING, I AM UNABLE TO LIVE THIS LIFE...

Best Answer

just live, someone somewhere cares.

Best Answer

dont lie. no one cares. WHY do you say crap like that? YOU dont care about me. You dont know me. What next? There is a rainbow around the corner? God has a "special plan" for me? It really doesnt help anyone to say this trite crap. it is useless and pointless.

Best Answer

I am in desperate need of ending my life. I was messed up on drugs for a while. I got clean and my life fell apart. I did bad things. Not to any people just to myself. Now that I am clean, my kids were taken by my ex (their father) who beat me regularly for eighteen years. I lost my job and can't get another because I ****** up before. Unfortunately I am a good person and have so much remorse that I've started having seizures. I've asked for help from counselors and just today I had a DCF worker from Framingham MA (actually the supervisor) make me feel like the biggest piece of **** in the world. I guess my problem is that I did get help. It was a mistake. Because my reason for living has been taken from me and given to someone who beat me in front of my kids and ruined me. I know my whole life I've never gotten a fair deal, but come on! I raised my kids alone since I was a child just so that my babies could be handed over to someone who drank and smoked crack everyday and when he would run out, the beatings came out. I guess I never should have left him, because that's the only way to keep them. But I'm so tired that I give up. SO please stop saying suicide is not the answer because sometimes it just is.

Best Answer

the best way is a 'black bottle,' a morphine over-dose. the ld50 (lethal dose for 50% of population) is 120-250 mg of morphine sulfate via ingestion.<br />
so there are morphine pills that come in 100mg. i would suggest getting more than 3 100mg'ers, just to make sure. you will go to sleep and not wake up. just make sure to be alone, like in a motel room, so that no one revives you. <br />
cheers-

Best Answer

your a moron she needs help not you telling her to kill herself she posted this for a reason she needs help and needs it now!! fuker

Best Answer

How long does it take to do its job? To avoid revival. Where can you get this black bottle from?

Best Answer

WTF ur the idiot noobshit all ppl here asked what is the way to kill themselves not i need help ! please help me! ur idiotshit

Best Answer

and what KIND of help, pray tell? You ave no idea what peoples' problems/issues are--to use that OVERWORN phrase "help" is just something to make you feel good about YOURSELF: "Oh, I am going to offer you HELP!". LIKE ******* WHAT? You gonna LISTEN to someone's problems and make them ALL BETTER?

Best Answer

I have terminal emphysema. I am only 41, single, poor, and lonely. I suffer every single breath of every single day. There is no cure. Not a candidate for transplant. I have no fight left in me. How can I end this pain?

Best Answer

th best way is a 'black bottle,' a morphine over-dose. the ld50 (lethal dose for 50% of population) is 120-250 mg of morphine sulfate via ingestion.

Best Answer

This morphine idea sounds good! The only problem is, I was on a morphine drip in the hospital and everytime I pushed the button, I began to vomit! I'm afraid I'm allergic. I have access to MANY drugs. Other options?

Best Answer

Do you have access to morphine? Sounds like a good option for me....

Best Answer

It's Sept 9th still so I hope you are still around to read this- only that I have some idea (I won't claim to really know how you feel) how things are for you and that I am a fellow sufferer in this world, aged 46 and with as little wish or will to continue as you do. Pointless existence and pain, I need a solution

Best Answer

I totally understand how you feel. I have two sons, no brothers and sisters, no cousins, and two grandsons I see twice a year. I live alone in an unfriendly village. Am not allowed to drive because I just "go unconscious" and neurologists can't figure out why. I swear, I have not ONE friend! I've become very spiritual and that seems to turn them off. I know you're thinking, "How can a "spiritual" person want to kill themselves?" Because of constant pain, constant loneliness. I even can't get accepted volunteering! I keep getting from them "We'll get back to you." ...and never do. I have NO criminal record...go out of my way not to kill insects, let alone harm another human being...I found my husband dead in the basement during the middle of the night in 2009, and I thought I bounced back. The doctors are insensitive bastards, and now that I've seen more than is "typical", I'm a "psychotic doctor-hopper". I DO NOT 'JUST' WANT ATTENTION!!!! I want to feel better physically so I can be independent and help others. My son, who calls me for 3 min. a day is spending the next 2 at his girlfriend's. She HATES me, and won't allow him to communicate with me. Not having friends or family that will check up on me...well, now's my chance: Carpe diem! But I want to do it right! I want to get it done, not be labeled insane and stuck in some home.
My heart goes out to you, hmmlead!

Best Answer

I feel very lonely too but I have God as you do and thats the best thing we could have. I know it hurts to be alone in life but I am sure our God will compensate if not in this life He will in Heaven. You dont need a place to volunteer to help others. You can do it by yourself, there is always something you could do to help other people, the animals, the planet... God needs us here to help others. Even if people dont appreciate what you do you will feel better and with purpose in life the love of God will fill your life. God bless you

Best Answer

hi, my life is miserable, i`m healthy, if you need any organ transplant, write me, i will help you, will be happy to die thinking i can save someone life

Best Answer

Well suround yourself with good friends that will help you and not make u end breathing... find people u can trust..

Best Answer

What do u need for transplant
I m ready to
Because I don't want to this sick life

Best Answer

How quick do they work? How much time would you need to give yourself to avoid being revived?

Best Answer

I feel like killing myself even now. lost dad for the past 20 years, mum has been the one taking care of us. went through hell before graduated. no helper, no friend, mum is on a sick bed, got no job for the past 4 years, managed to get to the final stage of globalcom interview but was disqualified for have graduated with 3.41 not 3.50 like other people. Presently working as a labourer as no one wants or feel like assisting anyone. its serious!!!!!

Best Answer

i too want to kill myself.. but am stopped by myself..,. i have a mom , a pet dog , friends. . and all ... am getting crushed ... i want to die .. but what will the society think ... . .. with the pain and .. this constant fight with myself is making it even worse... i was about to jump of a building .. all these thoughts came to my mind.. stopped my self. .. i dont drink or smoke .. i am 23.. i cant bare this pain .. nor can i leave my mom and go ... am getting crushed ... i am praying for a natural death in my sleep or an accident !! please ... if there is god. . please do this for me .. as early as possible..

Best Answer

if you have a pet and a mom and cant bear to leave them, you dont want to die. You want to die when that doesnt matter OR if, like me, you lost your pets and your folks and your family and your job, and your savings and your home. There is no one I would be leaving in the lurch, no one who would need to bury me, no estate to settle, and no one who depends upon nor even gives a frog's *** if I am around. THAT is when you want to die.

Best Answer

I totally wanna die too... this world is ridiculous. Hope isnt enough, I dont want to end up homeless or slaving away in some meaningless job I hate or continuing to be let down by life. I have no job, was moved all the way out to California from New York by a malicious ex boyfriend who sold me dreams and now here in San Francisco I might have been infected with HIV by even more malicious and evil men who care nothing about my well being. I am a african american transgender woman and I have been struggling for so long I dont have the energy or strength to go on. MY family disowned me, nobody cares (even if they do, there isnt much that they can do) and I'm so tired. It feels like every day is borrowed time and I'm tired of wondering about tomorrow. I just want to end it all today. I'm so poor and i dont even have health insurance so its not like I have any access to weapons or medicine... i literally have 0 dollars.... luckily i have internet access but who knows how long that is even for. I hate in here in SF and i miss NY but even in NY i thought about suicide constantly. I havent had a job in 3 years and i dont know what is going to happen. And now i might have ******* HIV, like seriously??? could I be any more of a ******* statistic. I've been homeless before and i might be again. All you bastards out there wanting to kill yourselves because mommy didnt buy you a car or because some jerk broke your heart can suck my d!ck. I've tried everything and ive had some success in life, but nothing lasts forever. Nothing is sustainable. as I said, all borrowed time. I'm pretty sure I've experienced as much as I'm ever going to in life and its time for this ride to be over. there were some good times but distant memories is all they are. Now i can kiss the prospect of any kind of love life goodbye if im a positive broke black transsexual. Its like a death sentence. discrimination at every turn, apparently unemployable even though i struggled to get a college degree from a rather prestigious university and now i pretty much owe them my first ******* born. ******* are hitting me up on Facebook asking me to pay back loans, to send them even 10 dollars. if i had ten dollars id buy myself a ******* pack of cigarettes. ******** in the street yell obscenities at me telling me they want to "**** my ***" and when i curse them out they call me a "faggit", seriously??? Youre the faggit! I hate people. Everyone is selfish and self absorbed. The ones who want to help cant because even they dont have ****, and the people who have **** help with stipulations: a tax write off, a feeling of being a "good person", or whatever the ****. If anyone really wants to help they will shoot me in the head while im sleeping and dump my body in the bay. Or ship me some poison and a **** ton of sleeping pills. Get me the **** out of here. I hate this miserable existence.

Best Answer

i get how you feel. i agree about people doing things and then calculating how their charity benefits THEM. Everyone IS selfish and self abs0rbed. it is a screwed up world and people are generally neutral or mean. I dont see much human goodness. the only place I ever felt real affection was from my pets. and they are gone now. I have learned to hate most people because most are pretty damn hateful: critical, nasty, sarcastic, disloyal, users r power mongers. A few --very few--have been genuinely good and kind. But there are not enough good people to make up for the rest of the ME ME ME folk out there.

Best Answer

I too am looking for a method to die.<br />
Google led me here.<br />
It funny, there are a number of people who say call for help....who do you call??? I have been put on hold by suicide help lines and have been accused of being drunk by suicide help lines.

Best Answer

Hello, may I suggest you change your name to veryhappy and then take some lifesavers! They come in mint/peppermint and fruit...<br />
You can at least tell us what is going on for you to make life so miserable that you want to end it..

Best Answer

well thay dont need to tell us and i wouldt either Tailor and this is a serios suitiutain

Best Answer

Please call someone for help. NOW.

Best Answer

omg why r u so depressed.. okay thats a stupid Q coz i was feeling the same in the morning ....

Best Answer

Its 21st 04 2014, if any one is still writing on this page, might I make a suggestion?
I am a 17 year old South African, I have recently failed my exams and in this country and another now-a-day, without education you cant survive, I understand I wasn't supposed to live, I was born with my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and turning blue. I know it was not meant for my life to be. By next week I will just be another statistic on a suicide study. But I want to express one last thing.
Dont use pills, dont go out in your sleep, dont let it just slip, enjoy the last seconds/minutes of your life, hell Im going to jump from a radio mast! Make it something awesome and spectacular, something you can enjoy. You obviously arent happy and to an extent you want to end your life, i understand and relate, but hell at least go out doing what ever the hell you want
!@#$ those who made you feel this way, do it your way and do it with a smile on your face saying its your choice and if they dont like it, suck it!

Best Answer