stacyhopes stacyhopes 31-35, M 4 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Community

I'm not sure they probably migrated again back into hiding lol I wish I could find me one...

Best Answer

you and me both girl !!! lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

By now your heroes probably got tired of saving you from the same old villain and left you to your own devices.

Best Answer

So are you a female looking for a male (which it sounds like you are) or a male looking for a male because you are listed as a 31-35 yo M? If you are a female, the answer is easy, you left them in the friendzone when you decided to sleep with as many guys as you could and now that you are ready to settle down, those nice guys have found younger and hotter women to settle with rather than old and busted. Women are getting the men they have created and they want to cry about it.

Best Answer

dear reader while i am glad that you replyed to my question i am upset that you feel the need to judge me if you would have just read my profile a little more maby you would have seen that i am man trying to become a woman so for you to say hurtfull things about me not knowing me is tastless

Best Answer

The only good man is one who obeys a woman, who lets himself be used as a walking wallet and who lets a woman divorce him after just a few years of marriage (thanks feminism and no fault divorce!)

Best Answer