melissa2416 melissa2416 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 6 in Dating & Relationships

Just say that you like him.

Best Answer

Kiss him.....then grab his......he'll know. Guy are worse girls when their shy. Strong girls are turn on,with shy guys.

Best Answer

He is extremely shy. And our zodiac signs are perfect matches... But I think kissing him is a bit too far right nap

Best Answer

No, I been around,really around. I'm very shy,to this day. I know many women(not girls) who have let me know. My kinda of girls. You see what you want,go for it. Guy really have confidence problems. Doesn't mean they're not "good".

Best Answer

Now *

Best Answer

i personally have a friend that has had a crush on me forever. He simply just told me. Lol. since you are friends you are familiar with each other and stuff.

Best Answer

Say I like you as in more than a friend. Straight up, be honest

Best Answer

Simple, Just tell him! The only thing that holds you back is fear of rejection. But if you don't reveal how you feel he will never know. Guys don't have a clue unless you "clue" them in!

Best Answer

"Hi (insert name here), I've developed feelings for you."

Best Answer