You know when your ear is itchy, but it's right inside your ear and your finger just cant reach it? How do you itch it?
TalkN3rdy2Me TalkN3rdy2Me 26-30, F 14 Answers Mar 15, 2011

I feel your pain, Question-Asker!<br />
THe itch inside the ear is killer when it comes.<br />
THe best thing is to use a Q-tip cotton swab and go scratching inside your inner ear.<br />
Go gentley. Go safely. <br />
To scratch the inner ear itch is the best because its just so damn close to your brain that it feels like you're scratching your brain.<br />
It's awesome.<br />
Also, .. do not scratch your brain. Even with a Q-tip.

Best Answer

Yes someone else knows how it feels!! I use a Q-Tip too but I am always worried that one day I will enjoy myself too much and stab my brain ^^

Best Answer

I am sorry I cannot share that information for I feel it is too personal : )

Best Answer

Awww come on Selfish!! Just whisper it, I wont tell anyone!

Best Answer

take a tissue, cut a piece of it, fold that piece, insert in your ear :D

Best Answer

Take a pen cap and stick the tail end of it in your ear canal and scrape. Don't hit the ear drum, but go right up to it and scrape around the ear canal. This feels so so good. However, it will cause higher ocurrences of itchiness and stronger itches. And I guess this will end up damaging the ear over the long run. But live for the moment, right?

Best Answer

This is going to sound really weird, but my family uses real chicken feathers. You just clean the ends of the feather and cut off 3 or 4 inches off of it then remove all but an inch of feathers and you just use it.

Best Answer

The straight edge of a key.

Best Answer

I use a hand held massaging device and place against my ear until I feel it vibrating against my ear drum and scratching it. One needs to be cautious not too much pressure is pushed against the ear as you could potentially cause serious harm. It feels so lovely to scratch my ear exactly where it is itchy deep inside. When I do not have the massager at my disposal, I make a vibrating noise with the back of my throat.

Best Answer

A bad thing to do ! But i use a bobby pin !

Best Answer

I use a Q-tip and water to clean the itch. I never sumerge my ears to water for bacteria that makes ears itch and cause ear aches. When washing ears, use plain clean warm water. Drain by tilting your ear to the right or left allowing the water to come out on it's own. Then clean and dry with a <br />
Q-tip. That's what I do to keep wax, dirt, and itching from occurring.

Best Answer

Good answer!

Best Answer

Q-tip

Best Answer

another vote for the Q-Tip! Where would we be without them?

Best Answer

I never touch my ear. I got vertigo. I go to the doctor and let them take care of it. Actually, twenty years of itchy ear is the symptom of Meinere's. Cost me 50 thousand bucks in a hospital for a week to learn that.

Best Answer

Now thats alot of money!!

Best Answer

Q-tip and saliva

Best Answer

Get a nice vibrating back/neck massager, such as those sold by homemedics, and apply it directly to your ear on high speed. It will immediately comfort your itchiness and give you what I like to call an "ear-gasm". Oh it feels SOOO GOOD! It's amazing, but only do this for a minute or less at a time. Also you can massage your nose, neck, eyes, and so on and have THOSE gasms as well. Good luck!

Best Answer