Hey! I am behind a computer, so don't worry about it. If you say you don't masturebate, well your in denial
GirlyCanadian GirlyCanadian 18-21, F 19 Answers Sep 10, 2011

Yep......no one else is gonna do it for me. That was fun for me.

Best Answer

yes thinking of a woman having me tied up and no chance of escape

Best Answer

WHAT!

Best Answer

I bet if you spelled ********** correctly, EP would have sent this question to the mature section.

Best Answer

heh heh, check your spelling, ok

Best Answer

the spelling is correct , that is all ,

Best Answer

Yes, every night. I wish I had a different way of doing it, though. My hand is just the same old thing. Got any ideas

Best Answer

*smiling* have fun

Best Answer

lets just say i have but its extremeley rare , i really dont have that sort of drive ....

Best Answer

WHY! your missing out-

Best Answer

I dont really have a sexual drive . but then again i technically have a mental disorder ,

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

I used to when I was single, but now that I have a bf, I save all my sexual energy for when I'm with him, that way I have better stronger orgas.ms when he pleasures me.

Best Answer

Love it

Best Answer

Oh no, I am certainly not in denial. I do not masturebate (NO FUN intended)

Best Answer

Yes. Most do.

Best Answer

yep! ......dont we all

Best Answer

Yes I do at the computer a few times a week reading stories on line, I wish I had someone to chat with

Best Answer

Hell yes !!!

Best Answer

sure and it is also fun to watch when your partner does it with or in front of you.

Best Answer

sometimes everyday somtimes every 3 or 4 days

Best Answer