I once tried t tickle a lovely girl and she said OH NO NOT MY FEET ANYTHING BUT MY FEET!!!!! Are the feet really a girls weakest point?
VERYTICKLISHGUY VERYTICKLISHGUY 36-40, M 5 Answers Jul 20, 2012

Tickling people too much is mean. Just sayin'

Best Answer

Lol yes it can be torture but r womens feet really their ultimate weakness.. i want a girl to tickle me. girls dont like tickling guys but guys love tickling girls

Best Answer

if a guy warns me that he is going to tickle me i will say ok but you may not remove anything im wearing to get to a place therefore my scared feet are safe from being touched but if they tickle me they cant tease they must continue until i say ok stop touching me and i tickle everyone man woman child infants and elderly its just so much fun to tickle but once you start when they are under a week old to calm them down then continue until they are big enough to rough play then tickle to make them wiggle dont be surprised when a 8 year old puts their feet on you and says come on tickle my nephew does that to me when he is sleepy then he falls asleep until i stop and then he wakes up sits there and says ok back now then arms and i havent done it easy like you do a baby since he was 4 it just feels good to him if i get to slow he will tickle my arm then say ah like that not easy

Best Answer

For some reason, I'm not really ticklish on my feet...

Best Answer