It sounds like an infection<br />
Antibiotics may help but a vet will confirm with You the results <br />
Why wait ?<br />
Go on Angie's List and go to a vet that is highly rated and will help You Out fast, efficiently and at a good rate too !

Best Answer

Hi and thank you so much for your adivce. I just signed up and it looks like under my city which Imo is the largest in Canada, we only have 8 vets listed. As the representative siad,they are just getting established in our area. I hope it's nothing serious (or expensive).

Best Answer

Other than take her to the vet, try a Google search. The vet would be a better option of course.

Best Answer

Yes I have spent all night with goole searching for stuff. I joined a pet Q&amp;A site however for some unknown reason once i press enter, the page comes up as "expired"! It's very frustrating! I have 3 other pets, cats, also rescues/stray.I may see what happens and also get in touch with a home vist vet to see what the cost is.Sadly, many vets are just business people and not caring people who understand. I just want her to be ok. She is miniature so from what l know this can pose some health issues :(

Best Answer

From what you described, it sounded like a blister of some sort. Maybe you could put a gentle antiseptic healing cream on it....(something you may have in the medicine cabinet) and see how she is in a few hours. It may also be nothing to worry about. Things always seem worse in our minds than what they really are, especially when we love something like our pets. I hope she will be alright.

Best Answer

drain the anal sacs

Best Answer

can you please explain what connection is between this and the anal sacs?

Best Answer