Right now, its all about the best celebrity booty. And i'm wondering, ok, one of my son's who last had my lap top...what in the world was he searching?
RLB2 RLB2 41-45, M 4 Answers May 22 in Community

i have ad blocker :)

Best Answer

whoa! wait...what!?
Geesh have i been living in a cave? what and where and i so need that!

Best Answer

you can download it if you use google chrome

Best Answer

*RUNS TO GOOGLE* woot! i'll make sure to send u scoobie snacks if it works!

Best Answer

can't wait ha make sure to download the real one and not some spam or virus lol

Best Answer

i'm not getting any since i downloaded adblock :) they wasted their time anyway as i never watch or read them!

Best Answer

i'm looking into this!

Best Answer

it is great - i have no ads whatsoever!

Best Answer

woot!

Best Answer

though ur missing out on the top 10 tatoos and a 74 old lady who outsmarted her doctors.

Best Answer

Find out if any of your ancestors were famous, Is it possible to get ipads for a crazy price like £19?, another £19 ipad advert, a simple way to lose pounds and relieve gas and bloating, another ipad one, this time £17, biggest fastest weight loss, 10 celebrities without their trademark looks, heart attack - how your body warns you days before<br />
It has nothing to do with your son, don't worry. I certainly haven't been trying to get fraudulent iPads!

Best Answer

whoa!!!! ur getting some really good ones!!!!! dng, i'm starting to wonder what celebrities look like without their signature looks. my ear is itching a little too, i might be having heart issues.

Best Answer

now that i've refreshed the page, they are just in a different order with different pictures, and the simple way to lose pounds has been swapped for 10 celebrities you don't know have twins!
I don't know why someone would look at these!

Best Answer

now that u mention it...i have twins...i might go look at that when i'm needing to do more celebrity worship after i finish repainting the underside of my jeep with black nail polish.

Best Answer

haha I have a twin myself! the link just took me to a blank answers.com page though...

Best Answer

isnt that totally like celebrities...get u all interested in them and then they b too busy and off doing other celebrity saving the world stuff. grrrr

Best Answer

on the plus side...it is cool ur a twin...thats a very rare rare thing

Best Answer

I think you should have put saving the world in "quotes"! :P
Thank you :) It is brilliant being a twin!

Best Answer

its pretty cool watching my sons...they're around each other more than anyone else...at school they do have some separate classes. They are each other's best friends and they don't truly realize or understand that.

Best Answer

ok just did the air quotes and no one was here to see em.

Best Answer

haha :D
How old are they?
I am soo close with my sister! We still live together and do so much together, it's weird just not knowing where she is at one time, or even how she's feeling! It's quite spooky sometimes too...:P

Best Answer

They're 12...i remember once when oh they were 4 or 5 and i took one to the store and the one with me starts freaking out in the car going...where's LEO!!?!?!!! *air quotes* or er uhm am i not supposed to do air quotes now? *scratches head* any way...they're great kids and play sports together and have some rivalry going as to who's bestest. Its cool u get to live with ur sis!

Best Answer

wow...i can be a UFC fighter in 12 weeks. I was actually just thinking of doing that the other day. I'm very encouraged!

Best Answer

that's cute :) It is cool that I get to live with my sister and I'd find it hard living with anyone else! Being so alike is spooky though, I wouldn't be suprised if you get the sort of thing with your kids. We used to get really bad acne, but it would always come at the same place at the same time in the same pattern! Sometimes she might get ill and be sick, but wouldn't be feeling ill at all and I would be feeling ill! (to be honest, I don't know if it's me feeling ill making her sick or her being ill making me feel ill!)

Best Answer

whats a UFC fighter by the way?

Best Answer

well i hope when u awesomely happpy or having a great time she experiences that too!

Best Answer

oh my...really, u must be living outside the UStates...its cage fighting where really sweaty guys try to smash and pummel each other. I bet i can make hundreds of dollars doing it over the course of a year. I'm running to go sign up for that 12 weeks course.

Best Answer

haha yeah :) we do most things together, so we don't have much of a choice on that matter :P.

Best Answer

yeah, I live in Britain! Have fun with that! I wish you luck and that your face doesn't get smashed in too bad!

Best Answer

twin cuffs! lol...that's like my sons...they're like shackled together...where one goes the other goes.

Best Answer

uhm face smashed in...hmmmmm...surely that doesn't happen. i am pretty quick on my feet...maybe i'll be able to weave and bob and avoid all of that. I'm sure that's possible

Best Answer

haha ok :) UFC doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy doing or watching though :P. I wish you good luck, anyhow!

Best Answer

hmmm...new add is about how cruise ships fill cabin space for little $$$...i think i'm going to skip the UFC Fighting Career and instead go on a cruise.

Best Answer

haha I have "Don't make an injury claim until you've read this!"

Best Answer

OMG that sounds important! Did u click on it? U better hurry. Lemme check mine.

Best Answer

Wow...the new collection of women's clothes is in from J. Jill. I guess I could go look but uhm I'm not sure summer dresses r all that Piratey in look.

Best Answer

It brings me to this page http://www.injuryclaimsnationwide.co.uk/article/unbelievableinjuryclaimsCAD?src=ctad&Pub_id=6537
I'm scared that people are allowed to do that.

Best Answer

Oh wow...spit in a rappers face and make a bunch of money. Hmmmmmm. Very interesting indeed. Just goes 2 show u...file a lawsuit and insurance companies will settle. personally, I might have something more entertaining to do. How goes ur world 2day?

Best Answer

My world today has been pretty boring and absolutely nothing new has happened! What about you?

Best Answer

World domination at 2PM. Hitting a comic book store now. Maybe grab some coffee after.

Best Answer

sounds fun! What time is it over there then?, its 20 past 5 here.

Best Answer

12:54 now....5 hours behind ya. UR about 2 start ur weekend! Cool. I do need 2 pick up of all things handcuffs w "purple" fuzzy stuff on them. And I'm like ok where in the world will I find those!? It's for a funny costume thing going 2 over weekend. And no not my outfit.

Best Answer

handcuffs with purple fuzzy stuff on them? that sounds pretty random! But ok :)
I am about to start the weekend- that doesn't mean I have anything to do over the weekend though! Oh well

Best Answer

That's what I thought when I got the txt request. We'll time 2 find urself an adventure!

Best Answer

haha ok, i will try. Good luck finding the purple fuzzy handcuffs!

Best Answer

No luck! I went to playful store that sells t shirts posters and uhm other stuff including hand cuffs. Nope. Faux Leopard Fuzzy...and Pink Fuzzy. I got the leopard ones...surely those can work for a costume. dang I missed my world domination appointment.

Best Answer

Do-It-Yourself free testosterone solution, Warren Buffet tells you how to turn $40 into $10 million, Warning for cars used less than 25 miles a day, Get rock hard, ripped body in 12 weeks, Biggest fastest weight loss, Heart Attack: how your body warns you days before, 74-Year-Old outsmarts doctors. Saves on facelift, and These 5 signs warn you that cancer is starting inside your body.<br />
It has nothing to do with what your son is searching for. They are random ads. I get that celebrity butts one every-so-often.

Best Answer

hmmmm...i do have 40 bucks! I could use more a ripped body...i wonder if there's one for typing on EP for hours gives u 6 pack abs.

Best Answer

I wondering what my 12 year old boy was up to on google

Best Answer

Exactly what any 12 year old boy would do with google. Downloading "homework" assignments.

Best Answer

hmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer