HaLosgoLdeNhalO HaLosgoLdeNhalO 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in WTK

I don't, because I was taught all my life that I didn't have to.

Best Answer

Because they are beaten down in every way, physically, mentally & spiritually until they are too weak to do anything good for themselves. Men have a lot to answer for. Only a cowardly piece of sh*t beats a woman mentally or physically.

Best Answer

Probably because women are stronger than men. A lot of people have it backwards, but to think that men are dominant in anything but a physical sense is a joke. We wear masks that are far less honest than our female counterparts.

Best Answer

Beautifully written - not that I agree - but the world needs more people with your sentiments

Best Answer

I mean, clearly I was just in a dramatic mood lol. I don't agree with what I said ALL of the time.
In far less exaggerated terms, I just meant that many women I know put up with a lot of crap from guys I know, and that a lot of men are way more sensitive/insecure than they like to advertise, myself included.
The only reason I'd ever even voice an opinion like this is because I'm anonymous right now. I'd get a lot of crap if I said this in front of my friends, lol.

Best Answer

I don't. I think its sad that abuse occurs ...

Best Answer

Wasn't me

Best Answer

http://www.abuseandrelationships.org/Content/Survivors/trauma_bonding.html<br />
Men get abused too...and it works the same way.<br />
Verbal abuse slowly wears the person down first, then the physical battery starts.<br />
Emotional abuse alone can make you feel wretched.<br />
I'm getting unmarried to a woman who treated me with a great deal of disrespect.<br />
(I'm female).

Best Answer

I think it might be because of how emotionally involved some women can be. Despite the abuse, they stick around because of those emotions; love, fear, loneliness, whatever it may be.

Best Answer

..love..for better or worse...

Best Answer

Unfortunately, SOME women (and men) have been led to believe that they don't deserve better. They think that abuse or mistreatment is the best they can expect.

Best Answer

They don't handle it well at all....I didn't.

Best Answer