kforice kforice 22-25, M 3 Answers May 2, 2012

I did not know that South Korea was at war, news to me. If you desire to leave North Korea to avoid military service you may seek an education visa to the US. You can even over stay your visa here and we will not deport you back to Korea. And while you are here, you could even consider moving to Canada, they are not a major target in the world.

Best Answer

i dont have money to go to america or canada..

Best Answer

Then have your considered going to work on a merchant ship? You should be able to get enough funds to travel to numerous countries.

Best Answer

In what country do you live?

Best Answer

south korea. don't say south korea is better than north korea. i hate south korea and north korea. i am too tired. i dont want to be a soldier.

Best Answer

I'm sorry - can't get out of there?

Best Answer

i dont have money

Best Answer

Had an appointment today-just got back. I don't know anybody who has money. Do they force you to be a soldier over there? The US did away with the draft years ago, thank goodness. My sons didn't have to do that.

Best Answer

i dont have money to get ouf of here..

Best Answer