Hi , I'm Robert and i want to live in USA . Where is perfect place ( city ) to live ? I'm from Europe ! 20 years old . And why ?!
RoberrTh RoberrTh 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 19 in Parenting & Family

I love Chalmette, LA b/c it is very pretty, It's right next to New Orleans *which is like a big party all the time* everything is open 24/7, they have these awesome grocery stores called Fresh Market,There are tons upon tons of job opportunities. *If you check Craigslist you can see for yourself* NOLA is always hiring the only downfall is that in NOLA b/c they see so many people visit and leave every employee is viewed as extremely disposable. If your good at your trade though *especially anything cust. service related* You can have it made there money-wise.

Best Answer

Things are pretty tough financially right now for many in America and there seems to be a lot more partisanship politically than I've ever seen.

With that aside, what kind of place would you be interested in living? Personally, I love the New England area.

Best Answer

What you think about Chicago ?

Best Answer

I don't know too much about Chicago personally, but my mom's cousin has kids who live there and she absolutely loves visiting. I'm not totally sure, but I think I've heard they have a high crime rate. I also hear it gets quite cold and windy.

Best Answer

Didn't they close the borders?

Best Answer

:) Maybe no

Best Answer

Do you have a job in mind?

Best Answer

I'm Web Designer .

Best Answer

Then you can live anywhere. Do you want cold cold winters? Or hardly any winter?

Best Answer

I like a easy winter !

Best Answer

Okay. Do you want a highly populated area?

Best Answer

Medium

Best Answer

I live in Missouri and it's not bad. But you could live in Florida. They don't have as much taxes taken out of your paycheck.

Best Answer