Hi

Best Answer

what wrong with friends you have

Best Answer

Nothing at all...I just want to meet more people and expand my social circle, that's all;)

Best Answer

Yeah same here, i sort of get bored with my friends sometimes they seem so preditable sometimes. New friends sounds like a good idea.

Best Answer

Well, are you from NJ? And, are your friends having a house party?? Lol...

Best Answer

hahaha i live on the other side of the pond called the British land UK, no they do not have house parties. To have a house party, you need to know alot of people and the main host has to be somehow 'popular' they and alot of us over here are very far off from there, they intend to go out to clubs, gigs and stuff

Best Answer

Lol! So, you're only a plane ride away, huh?

Best Answer

and just also a ocean part too hahaha :) nothing a plane ride can handle or a ferry ride hahah

Best Answer

Ok...shall I put you on my calendar for next year? There's a few other friends I have on this site that are from the UK, so "I" can host the party!!

Best Answer

hahah, i not the type of guy you would want at your party. I dont get ask to come parties, i will be the akward person in the room. You would prefer the tall guys, and the interesting ones.

Best Answer

Awww....you think so?

Best Answer

I am hoping no, but believe me you dont want me there, because i can guarantee you will be taller than me, and girls like tall guys. I bet even when we chat i will still have nothing interesting to say, i would struggle to make conversation with you face to face, then you probably think im boring, but stay polite and civil with me. Then our short friendship will slowly disintegrate and i will never hear from you ever, and we probably move in different direction :P

Best Answer

I'm not that tall myself! (I'm 5'2") and, yes...I do have a preference for tall men, but the guy I (almost) ended up with wasn't much taller than me and there was a time, once upon ago, that I loved him dearly...

Best Answer

well i am about 3/4 inches below you. Told you, you are taller :P I would not want you to waste your journey or time in the UK when you could be having a good time and meeting someone who is your match. Awh that is a nice thing to hear, but what changes with the guy you almost ended up with if you dont mind me asking?

Best Answer

Unfortunately, he had some really serious issues that ultimately destroyed the relationship...It took me a REALLY long time to get over him, but it really is for the better...

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that, someone that meant so much to you, it does take a long time to get over them and move on. It must have been difficult for you to go through. I hope your in a better place now. You just need to get out there, make new friends and hopefully you find the one who makes you happy and smile again :P

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your kind words...I have no doubt your match is out there waiting for you too;)

Best Answer

Thank you for the nice message, hopefully i find her someday. I hope you find yours as well. Dont give up :)

Best Answer