rosequartzz rosequartzz 22-25, F 21 Answers Jun 6, 2012

I, too am looking for a virgin guy. Im 26 and virgin...

Best Answer

Shoot me an email if you want... Probably a little late, but I am 34 male virgin.

Best Answer

there is only one guy on EP as per your request.<br />
*u can find him easily from his questions asked.his questions are always on romance.

Best Answer

Yep,I know who you mean and that's my impression too.

Best Answer

I didn't get it?

Best Answer

his name starts with 'young' rest u findout.

Best Answer

i'm a virgin male and i'm 18 looking for a virgin girl or at the least one with no std's

Best Answer

right here

Best Answer

Hello,<br />
I french and like a lot of french I don't speak very good english but I beleave in the Lord Jésus Christ (I'm a born again) , and I a virgin male 35. I confess the only french male virgin 35.<br />
I don't dream, I'll die virgin but I'll be in heaven with Jésus for ever

Best Answer

Here.

Best Answer

For me it is the natural thing to be a virgin. For the majority, I know, it is just the opposite, but I think that the majority just think about the moment and never in the responsability it represents. There are thousand and can be accounted for million of aborted or of so called bastards throughout history and our present day.The called bastards must be the parents not the children. <br />
I have waited for the right one and if I do not get married I know that I have not left children who I did not take care of. <br />
If I marry it has to be for love and not for sex.<br />
Ezrrom

Best Answer

In the friend zone.

Best Answer

I'm a virgin male, 34. Shoot me an email if you want.

Best Answer

28 yr old virgin male looking for the right experienced girl to share it with along with true romance and freindship with

Best Answer

same here. almost 29 and still a virgin. I think I'm a very good looking girl (and everyone confirms that), I'm smart too (law degree), sweet and good fun to be around. But I have a "problem": I just hate the idea - society's idea - that I have to sleep with someone in order to tell if it's going to work with him!! shouldn't it be the other way around??
I am christian but i'm not an "until-marriage-waiter". I really hope I'll find someone who really appreciates me for who I am and not someone who just wants some random company to mess around with, cause that's what I've always bumped into!!
I'm not giving up though, I'm trying to have positive thoughts every day of my life although it's getting harder and harder.
I'd like to wish good luck to every boy or girl who's living the same situation. We're gonna be happy one day, we deserve it. ;)

Best Answer

Generally the older the virgin man the less likely you'd want to be the one that takes his virginity. When people were marrying as teens way in the past, I'm sure it was easier to find decent virgin men, but in this day in age, if the guy is any older than his twenties and still a virgin chances are you'd want to pass on him as well.

Best Answer

i totally agree, i'm just saying, i wish i could find a a DECENT virgin men, that doesn't exist though...

Best Answer

It is like trying to find something really good in the sale bin. Others can recognize a good deal when they see one and chances are they got snatched up.

Best Answer

I'm a decent virgin man, 34 years old and a great guy. Shoot me an email if you want.

Best Answer

It is not true. There are many, but we are not the majority though.

Best Answer

OMG, untill this moment , i thought that girls prefer men who have previous experiences with women....

Best Answer

Depends on the girl, if you're looking for a one night stand, ofcourse you'd want an experienced man. But for marriage virgin all the way!

Best Answer

i may want to marry a virgin girl , but if i found my soulmate and she was not virgin, i will not miss this chance .

Best Answer

I'm glad you think like that!

Best Answer

my brother is a virgin but i doubt you walk in the same world

Best Answer

i doubt it to :)

Best Answer

Why does that matter? If you truly love someone their past shouldn't matter at all.

Best Answer

i can't stand the thought of him being inside other girls. I'd think about it all the time.

Best Answer

Yeah, i have known men who feel the same and hold it against their wives forever. it's really sad :( People should try actually loving someone for who they are than worrying about things that happened in the past. Focusing on such petty meaningless things is a big reason why so many relationships today fail. Good luck though on your search for a virgin to marry...I am sure it can happen.

Best Answer

Yes, you are right, but what the other person think is the most important. Is he/she going to be faithful, nobody knows, except the other person.

Best Answer

Tebow is in New York... shouldn't be to hard to find..

Best Answer

no not at all! :)

Best Answer

Eric the midgit actor from Howard Stern!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

rosequartzz, i 2 am a virgin male.if you are still considering, hit me up im in the Ny area if you want to get 2 know each other......

Best Answer

south africa..

Best Answer

*Fallen watches the answers with intrigue*

Best Answer

I wish my bf was that before he met me but now i despise all past girlffriend so badly and i do not know why.

Best Answer

There are some of us out there. I'm 27 guy and still a virgin. It's not like a bad person or a creeper. I just have chosen to wate till marriage. I hope the girl I marry some day will be a virgin as well.<br />
I do count my self as Christian even thow I have not gone in over 2 years.<br />
Being in my late 20's and a virgin guy it's not easy. most girl are not virgins these day. so it's not like a there's a group that you can go to meet one. And it's not something that you can just ask with out being a creep.

Best Answer