I want to meet another psy. because i want someone who truly understands what i'm going through. and mada i guess we're killing bieber. Just so you know i really have no feelings what so ever for people in general , and i find it fascinating that i can mask myself by copying peoples feelings , but anyway , anybody want to talk?
RipMrJ RipMrJ 22-25 14 Answers Jul 8, 2013 in Personality Disorder

My boyfriend is a sociopath (or so people say...). He's waving his hand to you.

Best Answer

"waves back"
and just a question if he's a sociopath how do you know he cares about you?

Best Answer

He does 'care' about me, even though mostly for his own self-satisfaction. The same way human care about their favorite porcelain, bonsai tree, car, etc. We love and care about each other, but not too emotionally attached, at least not in conventional sense. For me, an AvPD who's stressed out by emotional intimacy, this kind of relationship is perfect. We're bond together by our mental defects, haha. :)

Best Answer

Loved your answer , you're lucky.

Best Answer

OK, who we killing?

Best Answer

Bieber.

Best Answer

Good choice.

Best Answer

That kid just annoys me.

Best Answer

His days of annoying people are almost over. ;)

Best Answer

True , but there will always be biebers around.

Best Answer

I'll talk to you.

Best Answer

What you're "going through"? Do you have the expectation that a "psychopath" will care or have some interest to help?

If you're serious, start with the groups - search for psychopath/sociopath. There will be ramblings aplenty, which you may be just adding to if this is an example, but its a start.

Best Answer

a clinically diagnosed aspd sufferer? i see. i have bpd - usually incorrectly called "sociopathy", pleased to meet you!

Best Answer

pleased to meet you to ,
how do you cope with it?

Best Answer

im glib and dont maintain many deep relationships since those are extremely problematic. i self medicate with drugs and drinkng like an idiot, and i basically sheild myself from caring about people , for fear of abandonment (it makes it seem like im a cold , evil person, to most people, i dont come off like this at all online though, its much easier to be "normal" through a screen)

Best Answer

Hey i'm john , and i know what you mean i do a lot of those things myself , but i do not fear abandonment i embrace it , and i get it i can't be in a deep committed relationship myself , mostly because it just bores/annoys me but also get what you mean by its much easier to be "normal" through a screen) , baby steps will make you more comfortable to live life in the real world , you just need to learn a few things first.

Best Answer

i do well in the real world already haha (i guess ;) ) and yeah thats the differance between bpd and aspd bpd has alot of love/hate simulataneosu thinkng. which causes one to never want the "loved " one to leave, but also simultaneously "hate" them. its very ****** up. id type more but you can just look it up - borderline personality disorder.

Best Answer

I know , mankind wouldn't have prospered so far if people like us didn't exist tho. think about it.
Who pushed things forward ?

Best Answer

true! the ends justify the means, im sure you agree.

Best Answer

I do , depending on the ends that is , i really hate the world we live in currently but i find it fascinating at the same time , and you would agree with me when i say that people these days are just boring and idiotic wouldn't you?

Best Answer

the majority? yes very much so. , although as a moral nihilist and a believer in logic im bound to give every individual a fair chance to prove me wrong, but on a real level, few do. were not evil, we just weigh the world differently.

Best Answer

I agree , Even tho you get to a point where you expect that everyone will disappoint you , but i guess the exceptions is what it makes worth it , i just find it hard to believe that it's so hard to find someone who honestly doesn't bore you . who makes you engage in the conversation /act and makes you want more , is that to much to ask these days?

Best Answer

ahh, but when you do find those people, its like a breath of air in a smoke filled room. do you find yourself to be unhappy mostly? i tend to swing wildly but again thats bpd for you, and im generally polite and pleasant with strangers and people im not very close to, i think this is where we may differ and why you may have aspd and not bpd. (not diagnosing, just speculating)

Best Answer

Actually to be honest i never feel unhappy or happy for that matter , i'm sort of neutral when it comes to that subject , and yes i am polite if people are polite as well , you must have manners these days , that's what i believe in.
Usually to people that bore me i just say what they want to hear or whatever gets me out faster or simply walk away , why would you engage in a conversation that bores you?
Who gives a **** what people think these days anyway? i don't to be honest.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

If you were like me you would probably understand.

Best Answer

I wouldnt mind meeting another psychopath, only problem is there's only room for one alpha on top of the mountain.

Best Answer

Are you sure you're a psychopath? Because they usually have the intelligence not to post murder plans online. Did I hear you want help? A psychopath usually cannot be helped, nor would a true psycho want help. So goodluck. I'm going to assume you're a narcissist looking for attention. Here you go :p

Best Answer

How do you feel about your family members? Nothing at all?

Best Answer