Study right and your pass duh. lol i made a song up to pass mine

Best Answer

Sounds frustrating. Don't give up though, you can and will do it at some point. All you can do is study what you got wrong on your tests, every time you study it will come easier to you. Keep hackin' away at it, good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you. Yes that is what i am doing reviewing my old tests

Best Answer

Oh you think you have problems, my kid will jump in his car and drive to his friends but doesn't have a drivers license. I tell him. You need to get your license. What do I need a license for when I can call a taxi? Mickey is my taxi she drives me everywhere so why would I need one? If someone runs into you and you have no license it is your fault, you get the ticket. Mickey will pay it for me. It is a losing situation trying to get it into his head that it isn't that hard to pass.

Best Answer

Excuse me what?
I haven't been driving around. And i have no clue who or what your talking about. I can't drive that is why i haven't even really done it. Just a little practice that is why i know i can't drive and am trying to get a license and trying to educate myself but i have no motivation self esteem or ******* confidence! sorry for cussing i am just pissed at myself and i feel like crying this is hard ok very hard for me.

Best Answer

If my idiot son can seriously think he don't need one.
At least you are smart enough to realize you do.
Don't get down on yourself and keep trying.
I wish you the best and will keep my fingers crossed you get it next time.

Best Answer

Thank you(:

Best Answer

You have to believe in yourself.. if ANYONE comes across challenges and tests and believes they can't succeed, then they've already failed. Failing twice doesn't mean you will fail again.

Best Answer

Hire an instructor to help you. They may have some tips in dealing with your problems. <br />
I love driving! Think about all the places you can go!! =)

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

THERE IS A GAWD!

Best Answer

Don't answer this question please if you really don't have anything to say to help.

Best Answer

there is a reason for not passing

Best Answer