He is 31. he never drinks alcohol. He was a bed wetter when he was a teen. The first time I tried he was very angry saying he is not a baby. The second time when I told him that I bought adult diapers he told me to wear it but I thought he was joking. I know that he tried my baby's diaper but he does not know that I know. He wears about an underware , a pyjama, a swimming boxer and an sports trousers all under his uniform trousers. I despratly wants to see him urinating and *********** in diapers
nonomama nonomama 26-30, F 14 Answers Mar 24, 2009

Not sure what the drug was but one Mommy told me she drugged her husband, took compomising pictures of him and then forced him to wear not only diapers but girl baby clothes. I chatted with him and he was upset but compliant. Had a history of dressing en femme and used diapers in the past. She wanted to make it a permanent arrangement.

Best Answer

This wonam sound a lot like my babysitter.

Best Answer

You can't make him, but if you are open and honest about your intentions then he might be more willing. Talk to him about it and tell him how excited it makes you feel to think about him urinating and *********** in a diaper.<br />
But since he probably has some embarrassing memories it will take him some time to see the good side of it.

Best Answer

While he is asleep put suppository's in his butt and while he is unwillingly has to go barikade the bathroom and force him in diapers

Best Answer

you must change your husband ... lol

Best Answer

Yes he should be turning into a babu girl.

Best Answer

you could put them on me anytime. I think your husband just needs to know that you would really get turned on by him wearing the diapers and it sounds like given his past and his secret baby diaper play he would really get into it

Best Answer

The trick is to make it a game and preferably sexual. Perhaps a card game or a bet for an IOU anything. Or try teasing him sexually and playfully. The longer he is frustrated the more willing he may be to give into you.

Best Answer

ill be glad to share what i did with my macho husband , just let me know

Best Answer

Did you ever get him to try wearing the diapers and if so how did it go ?

Best Answer

Give him a roofie-then he won't be able to do much about it, but will be well aware that you're doing it. That's what my wife did for me when I wouldn't let her make me wear a diaper. Turned out, the experience was a blast, and I knew not to refuse her a second time. Just the same, it's cool when she slips me one every now and then for the fun of it!

Best Answer

Considering what he used to do when he was a teen, he might have been angry because he thinks you're taking the mickey out of him.<br />
to be honest, if he doesn't want to do it, it's well within his right to refuse. You can't make someone do something they don't want to. <br />
Put yourself in his shoes, if he made you do something you really didn't want to. And he came on here asking for advice about it, it's pretty much disrespecting your rights to refuse. <br />
Just like you are disrespecting his rights to refuse. <br />
I don't mean to sound harsh. but it's the truth. You can't always get what you want. Unfortunately.. that's life.

Best Answer

Hope he changes his mind.

Best Answer