I work like dog and i really don't need this job. It is just a part time job. The thing is my boss can get nasty. I have seen her fall out with so many people and she doesn't let things go. None of her family even speak to her. I REALLY don't want to be on the recieving end of her nastiness. Working there is toxic. It's the having to listen to her dramas all the time and she never pays me on time. I'm constantly putting my family before her and that's what she expects! I can't take it anymore. I should add she knows secrets about me no-one else knows (I trusted her once). I'm thinking email her short and sweet. If I speak to her she will convince me to stay, i'm such a push over! I'm not bound by a contract so I can simply walk out anytime. Can't I? Why do I feel so guilty???
luci777 luci777 31-35, F 5 Answers May 19, 2011

I also think you should tell her face-to-face. If you don't, you are still letting her control you, in a wierd way. You can be honest without telling her everything. If you put everything into an "I" statement, she can't really argue... "I have given this a lot of thought... I feel really torn... I'm just not happy working her any more...I have decided... I'm noticing that you are trying to talk me out of this.. etc." Make your decision, and don't argue. If she tries to argue with you or talk you out of it, just sit there in silence at look at her. Nothing more to say.

Best Answer

You shouldn't worry about upsetting the boss that is making you miserable. Quit so you don"t have to be miserable anymore. So you don"t have to worry also about upsetting them when you quit. Give 2 wks notice. Say something like it doesn"t fit your schedule or you are going back to school. And if you don"t think about it it can"t upset you.

Best Answer

i wanna quit my job and be lazy for a month lol but i can't i need the money

Best Answer

No you need to talk to her face to face. If you email her then she will get upset. She will try to get you to stay because you are obviously a big contributor but just tell her the truth. If she insists, tell her to give you time to think it over but that you are definitely giving her notice in writing.<br />
I know it s a tough thing to do and you might feel a bit of a traitor but let me tel you, if she had to let you go because she has to tighten the budget, she probably would - she is running a business.

Best Answer