CenLonady CenLonady 18-21, M 18 Answers Apr 28, 2011

First, gargle with some drain cleaner so your breath is nice and fresh. And then insert a 24 inch railroad spike into your rectum so she knows your kinky. Then go saw your head off with a band saw. Try it and let us know how it works out, you sick freak.

Best Answer

Er, lemme think...you don`t ! I don`t care who or what you have sex with but it has to be consensual !

Best Answer

U sick twisted **** kill yourself NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

You say mOm we need to talk then she will follow you Into what ever room then let her in front and then choke her out she will be out long enough to tie her up and ***** her <br />
Then do what you want :)

Best Answer

What if she has a husband

Best Answer

you sad sick animal.

Best Answer

Hitting her over the head with a club would be a start...no, if this is a serious post which I doubt, you need something to cure your twisted mind. Try a handfull of tranquilizers washed down with a glass of whiskey. Afterward say hello to Osama and all the other twisted ***** in hell.

Best Answer

go and hanging...

Best Answer

I`d start by consulting a therapist. I`m not saying that to be sarcastic, I`m saying that because your thoughts are leading you down a tragic road. Please, seek help before you do something that will destroy your life and the people around you. There`s no shame in seeking help.

Best Answer

Obvious troll is obvious

Best Answer

SICKO GET SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best Answer

Well a good therapist for your sick fantasy might be a good start. SHEESH!!!<br />
BTW folks I doubt this is real. It is a person looking for a reaction!!

Best Answer

Disgusting

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer