So, I met his girl not too long ago and really like her. I'm not very familiar with girls and my curiosity is coming in. I really thought she was interested in me. I met her when she was training at my store and now works at the other one that is finally ready. Before she left, she hugged me and I then asked for her number and she gave it to me. I called her a week later and she was wondering if I lost her number or something haha. We talked a good while and she asked me to go to this work thing for people who worked for our company in the entire area. I went because she wanted me to go. We did not have much time to talk as much as I wanted. I'm wondering if I smelled or Idk she just found me uninteresting. I called her again on Jan29th then again on fe5th and left voicemail. Should I give up or keep trying? I would not mind being just friends..she did just start her assistant manager job and just moved in her new place but she could have called by now. Should I give up?
rayne1amene rayne1amene 22-25, F 10 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in LGBT

No ,don't give up,but donT wait either. Meet more people and she may just call/If not .you haven't lost . Try not to pester,thats a turn off.

Best Answer

Thanks. I won't pester her.

Best Answer

"Patience Is" Since she came back with a "I thought you lost my number" I don't think you concern is valid. Just keep trying.

Best Answer

Okay, you have a point.

Best Answer

Wait a while before you call her again. You don't want to seem like a stalker

Best Answer

Okay, thanks.

Best Answer

Call her a ton it will annoy her till she anwsers and talks to u

Best Answer

perfectly said.

Best Answer

give it a break and try it a few weeks later. if she has a new job and a new home, she might be really busy and glad if she's just for herself after work.

Best Answer

Thank you, will do.

Best Answer

No, don't give up...leave a long text message explaining like hey it was nice to see you a couple of weeks ago, is your new job going as well as you expected, how are your coworkers lol are they as awesome as me, etc.

Best Answer

She doesn't have texting..thanks anyway. Won't give up though.

Best Answer

Until somebody has specifically asked you to leave them alone, you are within your rights to communicate. For all you know, she could be in the hospital. Anything is possible.

Best Answer

I guess, but maybe she's ignoring me on purpose.

Best Answer

She cannot expect you to read her mind.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Honestly, I would find her and add her on Facebook or something if you haven't already. Then you can casually chat her or something, without the persistence that seems to accompany actual phone calls. But I wouldn't keep calling her; you don't want to come across as needy.

Best Answer

She doesn't have Facebook and youre right..

Best Answer

maybe shes busy, she did just move

Best Answer

True, but I think I'm going to leave her alone..

Best Answer