No ,don't give up,but donT wait either. Meet more people and she may just call/If not .you haven't lost . Try not to pester,thats a turn off.

Best Answer

Thanks. I won't pester her.

Best Answer

"Patience Is" Since she came back with a "I thought you lost my number" I don't think you concern is valid. Just keep trying.

Best Answer

Okay, you have a point.

Best Answer

Wait a while before you call her again. You don't want to seem like a stalker

Best Answer

Okay, thanks.

Best Answer

Call her a ton it will annoy her till she anwsers and talks to u

Best Answer

perfectly said.

Best Answer

give it a break and try it a few weeks later. if she has a new job and a new home, she might be really busy and glad if she's just for herself after work.

Best Answer

Thank you, will do.

Best Answer

No, don't give up...leave a long text message explaining like hey it was nice to see you a couple of weeks ago, is your new job going as well as you expected, how are your coworkers lol are they as awesome as me, etc.

Best Answer

She doesn't have texting..thanks anyway. Won't give up though.

Best Answer

Honestly, I would find her and add her on Facebook or something if you haven't already. Then you can casually chat her or something, without the persistence that seems to accompany actual phone calls. But I wouldn't keep calling her; you don't want to come across as needy.

Best Answer

She doesn't have Facebook and youre right..

Best Answer

maybe shes busy, she did just move

Best Answer

True, but I think I'm going to leave her alone..

Best Answer