I think you're courageous. <br />
Yes you are young, and yes there is a lot you haven't dealt with yet, and studying while living together is not an easy task, but if you love and trust him enough to want to try it, I'd say go for it. <br />
I hope you do make sure you have some sort of safety net, just in case.

Best Answer

Thank you Quantumphysica. I have family in Canterbury so a safety net is there. I know my cousin and her husband would take me in if anything happened.
It is nice to hear that someone else believes it is possible despite my age. Thank you

Best Answer

Good to hear that. You're welcome.

Best Answer

As long as neither of you are compromising your relationships or future goals too much, i think it's good. For example, if you will lose favour from your families for doing this, then it might be unwise (unless you don't care for them). If either of you is making big sacrifice, it might not be worth it, and someone couldl hold it against the other in the future. But if all the pieces fit, then I think it's great!

Best Answer

My parents love the idea. My extended family is happy and accepts him. His parents are already talking about helping us find a house.
I would never do something as big as this without my Mum's permission (She is hugely influential in my life).
Canterbury has the best options for his future job (the earthquakes) and I have to go to University down there as none of the Uni's around here have my course! (It is a rare course haha).
Thank you Agonystick!

Best Answer

Damn that sounds like all the pieces fit! I wish I had your perfect life!!!

Best Answer

Haha took a long time to get to this. I have had my fair share of bad relationships with males (not just boyfriends, any type of relationships)
I hope things work out well for you!

Best Answer

Yeah, everyone's got ups and downs, as I'm sure you'll experience in the future. But to me it sounds like you've got everything pretty well figured out for a good while. Just make sure you enjoy it! And thanks very much for the good wishes.

Best Answer

as far i see it both of you think and d things together and support each other which all shows your maturity at a young age..age does not count all the time.there are many people who luk mature when they are old but maybe the world's biggest babies.! u are continuing your education which is a good call...and you guys learnt to love each other no matter what.so go for it...listen to your heart.but finish your schooling

Best Answer

Thank you angelice123.
It shall be an adventure as such!

Best Answer

Congratulations! You really have to do what is best for you. Why does how society views it matter? There are questions you ask others and those you don't. This is definitely in the latter category. Make your own choices and live you own life.

Best Answer

Thank you LovesHangover
I am not basing my decisions off these answers. I have just always been interested in how other people view things. As we all have differences in opinion and I love seeing that. The human brain is amazing haha.

Best Answer

Well first of all HOW SPECIAL! School in Canterbury...Like in Thomas A` becket?? The relationship...Personally I'd wait till after school. ( two big steps at one tine thingie)

Best Answer

Not like that sadly! I live in Wellington, New Zealand. So I am moving to the South Island for University.
Thank you for your point Benetal.

Best Answer

Tw tho and good luck oxox

Best Answer