Which do you think would have the better chance of succeeding?
Arginis Arginis 51-55, M 11 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

your naivete breeches the border of ignorance......the votes that matter you cast in every little way you live every day.......

Best Answer

It is naive,at best,to think that either party will make any change.

Best Answer

no - believing any party - established or new will serve anyone sans themselves is STUPID.....hoping your just naive and will figure it out eventually.....

Best Answer

Ah,good point. That is why I am in favor of a no-party system. Reps running on their own merit could actually be held accountable.

Best Answer

THAT's why i live on a tiny island in the caribbean and make my own power and water....PLUS i can't be held 'accountable' 'cause residents of US territories aren't allowed to vote in presidential elections......

Best Answer

No parties??? I don't think Anheuser-Busch will put up with that for one minute!!

Best Answer

You Will live under the current parties and you will like it . welcome to the land of the free

Best Answer

Classic Republican ploy... just die already!

Best Answer

Hey,no need to be insulting. I think for myself rather than follow the herd.

Best Answer

I voted for Perot, sorry for calling you a Republican.

Best Answer

Good luck with either one, the two parties love their current duopoly system.

Best Answer

The discussion of a 3rd party happens after every election, and it just won't happen. They always get swept up into one of the 2.

Best Answer

Is there any legal thing that keeps other parties from participating? If they need money, they better find ways to appeal to people. Don't go asking the government to provide money it does not have to them. Parties will happen, no matter what. Read the history of the USA, years 1 - 50.

Best Answer

I think the party system is a good idea but Congressmen just get away with too much

Best Answer