Go for it. I kind of just started doing it to my girlfriend when laying down in bed. Pulling her top down then sucking. It's really relaxing she is fine with it holds my head and sometimes her boob to feed me. Love it.

Best Answer

Awesome!

Best Answer

I don't think it is weird at all. breast are made to be sucked on. <br />
That being said, some people are not as into the idea of drinking a body fluid from another person. <br />
You could start by encouraging him to touch/suck your breasts during foreplay/sex. when you are at home together ask him to massage your chest while you watch TV. Few guys will say no. <br />
depending on your relationship you could just ask him what he thinks about breast feeding (many ppl feel weird to sexualize something that seems so tied to motherhood and children, even though it is perfectly normal). If you are too embarassed you could simply try to induce lactation in yourself without his help and when he sucks on your breasts and gets a little milk during sex show him how much it turns you on. <br />
there are a lot of websites out there on how to induce, but the common thread is nipple stimulation multiple times per day. you could get another person, but it is much more realistic to buy an electric breast pump and use it 30 minutes 3-4 times a day. <br />
you can try adding on of the herbal supplements.<br />
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactagogue. They may help. Be patient it can take up to 2 months to get things going particularily in a person who has never had children. <br />
Once you start producing, supply will keep up demand. you can increase supply by pumping as well. Make sure you have a good diet and drink plenty of water.

Best Answer

I have been with my bf for almost two years he is the one that opened it up to me. I love it so much and so does he. If you are sexual you can be on top and ask him to suck on you then when he does... bag him not to stop thst should get him and if will get you i cant go without it in the bedroom i get it 3 or 4 times a day Naynay

Best Answer

I would also like to breastfeed my bf but don't know how to tell him and I have no idea how to produce milk. I'm 26 and I'm more at class or at work then any where else. I also have no desire to have any children. Can anyone help me plz

Best Answer

After u become a mother can produce milk dear

Best Answer

Dear Merch26. My husband and I have no kids yet but I'm a btreastfeeding wife. Once you decide to do it, you guys will need to follow a schedule because your breasts will produce milk all day long and if you don't breastfeed you'll feel very uncomfortable. It's a lot easier to start producing milk than anybody thinks. The secret is that your breasts need to be sucked on for at least 30 minutes, four times a day for about 2 months. For me it took only five weeks though. My husband has been breastfeeding from me for almost 4 years now. The first time is when he wakes up in the morning, then at lunch, when he comes home from work (he normally grabs me, lifts my shirt and latches on) and when we go to bed. Those four times are enough for me, but when he doesn't come home for lunch, for example, my breasts get so full of milk thay they feel very tight and uncomfortable. I have to take my bra off. But it doesn't matter! The closeness you feel and the intimacy cannot be compared to anything. It's so sweet when sometimes at night he falls asleep with my nipple in his mouth. It's the best thing we've ever tried relatinship wise. It made us inseparable!

Best Answer

Hi did you take any herbs or medicine to produce milk or just the sucking 30 min did it. I want to do this just don't know how to start. Help

Best Answer

I didn't take any herbs, just the sucking did the trick for me.

Best Answer

without children how yr breast producing milk? what u did to produce milk?

Best Answer

Hi, GirlPG. If your husband or your boyfriend star sucking on your boobs frequently, you'll start producing milk. It takes a few weeks. But the thing is, he can't be nibbling and licking, and stuff. He has to really suck like he was being fed. Put the nipple in his mouth and keep in there sucking for some good few minutes.

Best Answer

Wow. Is this true? I'm absolutely fascinated by your statement.

Best Answer

I would love to find a women for me to do this like you do.

Best Answer

like the rest on here - try it while having sex or during foreplay.<br />
He will either love it or not.<br />
For me - its amazing, when my wife was still lactating

Best Answer

I am interested in starting this also with my boyfriend. I can't stop thinking about it.

Best Answer

when u meet yr boyfriend do not wear bra or wear push up bra and show him your more cleavage and wear thin cloth, so he can see your nipple and breast. Try to take his hand and put in your breast and put yr hand in his ****. he will excite and he will put his mouth in yr boob.

Best Answer

there is a group for this on ep that can provide more info than the general population in Q&A

Best Answer

Talk to him about it he will mostly likely want to do it. My gf likes to lay me by her side pop one breast out and guidr it to my mouth then press her breast all over my face. Its an amazing feeling she lives just looking at me sucjing her nipple. What man will turn that down!

Best Answer

How do I get my wife to let me do this? I've asked in a indirect way but she's too attached to our 1.5 year old and still pumps. Ideas?

Best Answer

I actually just did in a nice letter then she thought I was crazy and said you can't drink my milk. I told her it wasn't about drinking the milk but more about the bond it would bring to the relationship.

Best Answer

She basically said that breastfeeding is for babies only and that its weird if I did. She said I can play with her breasts as much I wanted but just don't drink the milk. Here's the link of my letter if you want to read it....http://www.anrspace.com/blog/view/id_5067/title_official-letter-to-wife-to-begin-anr/
Thanks for your support. Do you breastfeed? Does that interest you as a female?

Best Answer

I am thinking in the same line about my wife. But I don't know how to start.

Best Answer

I would love to do suckle those for you:)

Best Answer

if he wont I will !! theres not enough of you type of women in new Mexico at all...I am About to give up my search as a result ... theres no resources to go or anything ...So I hope he did or at least your single because I would love a woman like you

Best Answer

please let him know about your interest. he will definitely.

Best Answer

oh, dear i wish i had a girlfriend with that desire!!!...<br />
My tip: just tell him you enjoy when he suck your nipples, ask him to do it, and let him know you really like it when he does. There's nothing strange with that. You dont need to call it "adult breast feeding" if you suspect prejudice will come in the way then.

Best Answer

are u lactating?

Best Answer

The Adult Nursing Relationship (ANR) is a perfectly beautiful and natural thing. I am in a long-term ANR, and am currently wet nursing my husband. Read more about the nursing lifestyle by visiting marriedmilkmaid dot blogspot dot com!

Best Answer

hi..if u want im ready to suck n drink ur breast milk any time for any duration....

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer