madisonellebeer madisonellebeer 13-15, F 6 Answers Jul 14 in Health

get help

Best Answer

Thank u but I've done been in therapy but they said they can't help me cause I just want to lose weight so bad

Best Answer

there's better ways cause once you start eating again you gain it all back... my mom is a physical therapist and she was talking to a guy and said there's this 10 minute exercise routine where you burn more calories than walking on a treadmill for an hour. There's also martial arts like kickboxing where you lose 1,2000 calories

Best Answer

Thank u

Best Answer

You seriously don't look like you need to lose weight and even if you did it would be stupid to do it by starving yourself. If you did need to lose weight the way to do it would be with healthy eating and exercise. What you are talking about makes it seem like you have an eating disorder, in which case therapy is your only option.

Best Answer

Thank u

Best Answer

Get help, you shouldn't do something like that.

Best Answer

Stop eating.

Best Answer

You're an idiot.

Best Answer

Thanks rude it's not my fault that I have this issue

Best Answer

That's

Best Answer

Don't, it's really pointless. I've been at that point before and all I would do is eat like 5 grapes and drink water everyday. I weighed about 90 pounds and I was in 8th grade. My parents got me a dietician after I fainted in the shower and I've never been more healthy. Just exercise and eat clean and everything else will fall into place!

Best Answer

Aww thank u

Best Answer