I asked this question, bc I just don't wanna wear them anymore. I'm in a very committed relationship and I don't see the point in wearing them anymore if they're going to get ruined, so to speak
LadyGodiva085 LadyGodiva085 26-30, F 24 Answers Mar 5, 2011

by not wearing any...

Best Answer

An you call yourself LadyGodiva.(poke)<br />
No. C'mon. Move the hair? O.o

Best Answer

Ur bio states that ur 22-25? this is really ur question at ur age or are u looking 4 a pervert to chat with? Whatever floats ur boat i guess.

Best Answer

I'm not looking to talk to anyone, I just asked a question. That's it if you didn't like the question why bother answering?

Best Answer

When you're not on you're periods. Always, wear panties on you're periods.

Best Answer

start by not wearing them around the house for a couple weeks or so once you comfortable with that start by going in public and also dont wear underwear to bed either that always helps

Best Answer

Start by sleeping naked. Once you are comfortable with that the no pantie thing will be a non-issue!

Best Answer

Get yourself some longer skirts and at least 10 cotton underskrts (Change underskirts like you would panties), and have a radical wardrobe trousers clear-out - once you have spent the money and changed your wardrobe, changing dress habits is a lot less hassle than you might think.. Start off panty-free just one day a week and increase by one day after each period. Keep a diary of your period so you know when you have to go back to underwear. If you make panty-free dressing a normal part of your dress code it really does become second nature and not an issue at all.

Best Answer

just stop unles you are being dressed but others it is a choice

Best Answer

Just do it and eventually you will get used to it. I went without for a few years, and it only took maybe a week to get used to it. Felt so liberating.

Best Answer

um I tried it out and I got hurt. Plus I like lining my crotch with fabric, it's clean.

Best Answer

I dont thnk you can ever stop, it is who you are, and in reality you robably want to live as a women. I tried to stop many times and still keep going back.

Best Answer

You can have my boxers.

Best Answer

If you don't want to,...you don't have to!

Best Answer

There's no way this is a serious question. Either that or you've completely run out of worthwhile questions.

Best Answer

Don't like it, don't answer simple as that

Best Answer

become a ********

Best Answer

Start by wearing thongs, work your way to none.

Best Answer

u know ? panties are the most tiny cloth piece in the world.dont give up.u wil look more beautiful and sexy in that condition

Best Answer

Why would you want to stop wearing panites, i mean they the CHEAPEST item of clothing... rather go bare foot...

Best Answer

Just be careful if you walk too far you may get chaffed (if wearing denim jeans).....<br />
Otherwise, why not - it avoids VPL!

Best Answer

easiest thing in the world, when you get out of the shower , dont put any on

Best Answer