dont lose ur confidence friend. i am also studying & working.. ...u can doo

Best Answer

Suck it up, man up and stick with it. You've stuck it out so far. Finish what you started. You will be happy you did when you are finished. And yes I was going to school, working full time and a single dad as well All at the the same time. If I can do it so can you. Besides, anything worth having is worth working hard for. You'll do just fine.

Best Answer

Thank you so much, i felt very comfortable and encouraged with your words. Please stay in touch with me. May i know you? I need people like you to support and encourage me. Thanks a lot again

Best Answer

Will studying pay your bills? I know they will down the road, but for now, what is your priority?

Best Answer

job is my priority, but am unwilling to do job helpless..

Best Answer

you just got to persevere..the pressure sometimes is enormous.i am also doing the same thing.

Best Answer

Thanks....

Best Answer

But the final result taste sweet, ain't they?

Best Answer

Yes, but this moment is tough and very challenging

Best Answer

You wouldn't stop even if I tell you to. You just need few friendly advice and support, right? You already know what you should do. Either way, I wish you all the best mate!

Best Answer

Forgot to add that sometimes employers will help with college expenses for their employees. Have you checked into that?

Best Answer

There are many accredited online universities. Find one with a good reputation and you could study at any time of day or night. Many brick and mortar universities are now offering online programs because it is difficult for people to attend classes while working full-time. They may have a bit more clout on your resume, but either are acceptable. .

Best Answer