xofneb xofneb 56-60 34 Answers Feb 13, 2011

I have sucked a few before and it is a complete turn on! Only one guy has *** in my mouth right before we switched and then I came in his mouth.

Best Answer

I did it years ago and want to do it again now, with my wife watching and helping. So horny!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Text me please and tell me what you like.

Best Answer

I don't text or message, sorry....

Best Answer

Have that fantasy too, have you tried? I have loads of reason not to, but thr is that craving, I am still searching but nothing so far.

Best Answer

I haven't tried. But getting more excited at thought of giving it a go. Getting agocock hard and putting it in my mouth makes my heart race. Love to try it

Best Answer

I already did and it was great i want to keep doing it but next time want to go all the way

Best Answer

I want to suck my first **** too but am too shy about approaching another guy

Best Answer

Me too...

Best Answer

Still looking? May we chat?

Best Answer

Oh still looking hoping lusting Yes we can talk

Best Answer

Would love to

Best Answer

I know what you mean. I'm in same boat. Text back if you want to chat. No problem.

Best Answer

I would love to chat

Best Answer

Lets have a chat and see if we can have some fun.

Best Answer

Lets chat. If you want

Best Answer

Definitely. Message me please

Best Answer

Message me and tell me your dreams. Please

Best Answer

Yes. Message me with what you like please

Best Answer

I have had this craving for years now, I luv the look of a penis of any shape or size. I would luv to suck a penis and swallow all his ***. And in turn have a blow job given to me. I am dying to try this and even go to the next level!

Best Answer

I know exactly how you feel. I get so horny thinking about it.

Best Answer

Wow I never knew that there was so many men curious about this subject. I have also had desires i this matter. Not to sound like a sicko but the last time I did it was with my cousin, 6months older that me and he started it. we may have been like 5 or so. I to this day miss the taste of a penis. I enjoy watching guys ********* or maturate. Oh well maybe some day. And yes AFF is a good place to start.

Best Answer

Absolutely go for it. I am turning 50 and just sucked my first ****. It was wonderful, I only wish my partner had more ***...The thing that surprised me most was diving in without any hesitation

Best Answer

Hi there I'm interested in sucking your & you may suck mine. I would also like to lick your butt & would love to put my tongue into your *** hole if you permit.

Best Answer

where are You? I am game I so want some **** and ***. I'm in tonawanda, ny jamest48@msn.com Lets go crazy on eachothers ****, I'll go first! And give you the best blow job You;ve ever had.

Best Answer

Message me please

Best Answer

messaging I am game, feed me **** me make me do dirty things. Anything !

Best Answer

I'm in UK

Best Answer

I'm in UK. Send text please

Best Answer

were you successful? just curious, I have the same desire.

Best Answer

Haven't done anything. Hoping to find someone willing to help me explorethis desire.

Best Answer

Maybe you ought to suggest a ********* with another guy so your wife doesn't feel left out

Best Answer

me too..but i would like to try a full biexperience

Best Answer

Me too! I wonder how many married men secretly dream of sucking a ****? It is my constant fantasy recently.

Best Answer

I went years without this desire. Back when I was 11, I had a classmate that I experimented with. We did things frequently for a few months, but then his family moved. His **** seemed pretty big for an 11 year old, compared to mine at least. He was uncut. I can picture it, but it was long ago, and I was too young to appreciate all of the sensations.

Then in high school, I had a mutual hand job session with a buddy for a one-off on an overnight school trip. I wanted to suck his ****, but he seemed afraid of that. He had a nice, thick one, and I still regret not just doing it and seeing if he'd have stopped me. But that's the current me talking. I was 16 or 17 then. That was the extent of my experience until a couple of years ago. I never pursued it, and didn't long for it either. I got married at 27, had kids, all that ****. Spent most of my 20's and 30's being rather opposed to gay issues altogether. I'm still not gay, but I understand it more now. I can also understand how there are many married, straight men enjoying **** on occasion. I wish I could find a trustworthy and discreet regular partner myself, but where do you look?

I would have to give some credit to internet **** for stoking my desire for ****. It took me some time to become quite ****-focused. I never really watched gay ****, but when I discovered shemales, I was mesmerized. I began to appreciate how sexy and erotic a hard **** looks. I admired the shapes of them, their amazing heads, the way the bounce and throb. My craving to experience a **** again, as an adult, became intense! So craigslist paid off for me twice. I will elaborate on those experiences another time. I very much want to do it again, but finding the right time, place and partner is the tough part.

Best Answer

I think more and more men have this dream as they realize that they are getting curious about it. I was very curious and while having a jack off session with a friend I asked him if I could suck him. It was so exciting when he said yes and now I am hooked. It is such a great feeling to suck a man, WOW

Best Answer

You lucky man. Must have felt so good

Best Answer

The main problem is your married. If your wife said 'Honey I want to perform oral sex on a woman" How would you feel? Oh nevermind that would probably be be a turn on for you...LOL... I crack me up :-)

Best Answer

go on adultfriendfinder.com and get you a free profile stating all that you just said, and i bet by tomorrow you will have tons of mail wanting to take you up on that discreetly as well

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Contact me. Im happy to oblige u. 07581119576

Best Answer

to bad the **** is attached to a man lol

Best Answer

I love to suck **** and lick balls, use to play with a married friend when the wives were out, was a lot of fun. Then I changed jobs and it became harder to find the time to get together. Really miss sucking his ****, so if you want to try it go for it, you won't be disappointed. Wish I could find another friend in San Antonio to play with.

Best Answer