The best stories I have about aliens are ones I believe to be true but many who've heard or seen these stories believe them to be just from t.v. shows and storybooks and the vast majority of the world would actually not even get the references. My next best stories about aliens are ba<x>sed on a storybook series i am writing. I do not think these are the types of Alien stories you are looking for, but I thank you for creating this safe space for those with real stories to share freely without as much fear of judgement. :)

Best Answer

Yes, I love to encourage the feeling of not needing to worry about judgement or lack of knowledge. Anyone and everyone who enjoys this topic could say how they feel on the matter and I enjoy the responses. Hopefully there can be many people who get involved with this thread and have insightful things to share.

Best Answer

We are so far more advanced than you puny little humans that our robots' buttocks have more intelligence than your pitiful earth brains.

Best Answer

I wouldn't believe that were true because aliens have been known to torture people they abduct, I wouldn't exactly cal that intelligence.

Best Answer

Do you call it torture when you squish an ant? We are here for gold and your earth cheeseburgers and women, but sometimes we get bored and do science stuff. Your pitiful earthling brain wouldnt understand.

Best Answer

There's nothing to understand, no one on earth will tolerate someone who is going to hurt another and kill for any reason, you should feel the same for everyone is treating and respected as equals on earth, maybe you should think about the same.

Best Answer