Well, not everyone will agree and so this post may not be for you but because some people like to hear about aliens and may still not believe this post may become a refuge for more then the believers themselves. I don't mind but I do have serious questions and don't like to waste time with jokes and threats about the post when I have a serious question to ask. And if that question can be answered then all the more for me and the people around me that like to view posts like this to find out the same thing that is wanted to be known. Well, with that out of the way, for the people who do believe and may have had an experience, (preferably a real one-if you make one up please make it obvious in the comments below because I won't judge you for wanting to imagine and make a story, I just don't need to hear a lie) I'd like to know more about the Greys, and Nordic Blondes. I encourage people to feel free to write posts here but once again discourage the need to hurt or lie to someone.
thatblackfox thatblackfox 22-25, M 5 Answers Apr 21 in Community

The best stories I have about aliens are ones I believe to be true but many who've heard or seen these stories believe them to be just from t.v. shows and storybooks and the vast majority of the world would actually not even get the references. My next best stories about aliens are ba<x>sed on a storybook series i am writing. I do not think these are the types of Alien stories you are looking for, but I thank you for creating this safe space for those with real stories to share freely without as much fear of judgement. :)

Best Answer

Yes, I love to encourage the feeling of not needing to worry about judgement or lack of knowledge. Anyone and everyone who enjoys this topic could say how they feel on the matter and I enjoy the responses. Hopefully there can be many people who get involved with this thread and have insightful things to share.

Best Answer

We are so far more advanced than you puny little humans that our robots' buttocks have more intelligence than your pitiful earth brains.

Best Answer

I wouldn't believe that were true because aliens have been known to torture people they abduct, I wouldn't exactly cal that intelligence.

Best Answer

Do you call it torture when you squish an ant? We are here for gold and your earth cheeseburgers and women, but sometimes we get bored and do science stuff. Your pitiful earthling brain wouldnt understand.

Best Answer

There's nothing to understand, no one on earth will tolerate someone who is going to hurt another and kill for any reason, you should feel the same for everyone is treating and respected as equals on earth, maybe you should think about the same.

Best Answer

I don't believe I'm wasting your time if I say that I don't know what you mean by Greys and Nordic Blondes. My understanding is that they are referring to old people and young blonde people from European countries such as Norway and Sweden, not aliens. I don't actually believe in aliens.

Best Answer

Well then you may actually be surprised, (and thank you for posting a genuine honest post and being respectful) because people have 3 different aliens we know distinctly now in this day and age and they are the two we just mentioned followed by another called tall whites.

Best Answer

The Greys crashed is Roswell, man. Don't you know anything??

Best Answer

Have you read any of Carl Sagan's books?

Best Answer

No, I haven't.

Best Answer

What do you want me to know?

Best Answer

He was a educator, scientist and physicist. He wrote some fabulous books about the Earth and it's history and he had a vision for the earth's future. One of his books was called Dragons of Eden, if you could get your hands on a copy it's a tremendous book.

He was the instigator of the gold disk that was included aboard both Voyager spacecrafts launched in 1977, which contained all languages and sounds from earth intended for any intelligent extraterrestrial life form, or for future humans who many find them. The Voyager spacecrafts are not heading towards any particular star, but Voyager 1 will be within 1.6 light-years of the star Gliese 445, currently in the constellation Camelopardalis, in about 40,000 years.

Best Answer

That book sounds amazing, and the science behind the voyager sounds like something people could really use for incredible amounts of information.

Best Answer

He was an amazing, inspirational person and I was really sad when he died of cancer in 1996 because he had much to teach the world. I hope I turn you into a Carl Sagan convert.

Best Answer

I don't know why but I have been coming across this strange glitch that makes it seem as if you are and have been continuously talking to me but there aren't any new posts to read.

Best Answer

Lol is this your subtle attempt at telling me to be quiet now?

Best Answer

do u think aliens are actualy out there i do<br />
i think its stupid to belive that humins & things are the only thing in this huge universe

Best Answer

And you'd be right, people have seen quite a few many strange things here on earth so it's not just stories to read for everyone.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

i think iv seen & talked to them befor
i just cant tell if it was a rilly realistic deeam or real though

Best Answer

That's usually how it takes place, can you remember or describe anything to me?

Best Answer

well i was verry little i was at my moms house & i looked out the window & i sow this tall silver being
it said something in a diffrent language but i understood it
it said some thing like come here child or something like that
i cant reimber much after that

Best Answer

i was a little shakey for a few days after that
i also reimember feeling a weird tingeling thing in the back of my neck after i came back inside

Best Answer

Well that's spooky, thanks for the share.

Best Answer

I wonder what happened.

Best Answer

mee to

Best Answer

Stay safe

Best Answer