It's been um I think a week sincce he last text me. My last text to him was Monday but I didn't get a response. Why?! I've put all the peices together of the last time we got together, and while he did act like an a** and everything, I'm the one that started it I know realize.
orchid00 orchid00 26-30, F 10 Answers Jun 14, 2013 in WTK

Maybe it's because you're too good for him and he knows you'll figure that out once he starts taking. Maybe he's intimidated and you should let it go. Maybe you're trying too hard (guys don't like that).

Best Answer

Don't blame yourself if he's being a baby. Is he really worth you time? I'm not sure anyone is.

Best Answer

best way to get over someone is to get under someone else quick

Best Answer

I don't know if this is a bf or just a crush but I know this too well. I wonder why she doesn't text or call me, and multiple girls as well. Wasn't hard to piece together that I simply didn't mean much to them. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Best Answer

It's an ex bf from 77 years ago that kept in touch with me, and these past few months we'd been seeing each other and talking alot...it's hard for me to believe after all that time I don't mean that much to him, but do you really think?

Best Answer

Lol 7 years ago, not 77 ;-)

Best Answer

77, you must be an immortal or an ancient being lol. its not hard to believe, he may have kept you around to satisfy his desires. If you didn't sleep with him, might explain why he doesn't reply. Maybe from his perspective you're only good for an occasional chat and social visit at a bar. I don't know, I don't know enough about you two

Best Answer

ah text him once more maybe he was out of service last time.

Best Answer

I'm not sure. Maybe you shouldn't talk to him until he responds back. If he texts you asking you why, tell him that he never responded, so you gave him space. <br />
It's a little white lie, I know..but technically, you are giving him space.

Best Answer

His name don't start with a v does it?!

Best Answer