Stop cutting so I need a distraction will anyone talk to me please?
LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Self Harm

i am also a cutter. <br />
do you really want to stop?? Try DBT. I am doing it - honestly it doesnt do a lot for me, but the rest of the people in my group seem to like it.<br />
Good luck

Best Answer

Im telling you the truth im a cutter havent done it in awhile let me know if you want to talk

Best Answer

Maybe write a poem or go for a run or something...thats what i do whn I want to cut...a nice long run or sometimes a nice long bath

Best Answer

Eat a hot pepper

Best Answer

Hi..what's going on?

Best Answer

Lots of things. Things are too much and I want to cut but at the same time I don't

Best Answer

The sharp stuff aside, now. We both know it wont help. Are you under stress? Or do you feel depressed?

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

I feel depressed cuz I feel like no one really cares what I think. And we're gonna get a new sister and I have a concert coming up and planing for college and stuff

Best Answer

I don't think its true that nobody cares...maybe they're having a tight schedule...there's always a maybe.
You must be excited about your new sister :)
And concert sounds great! Do you sing/play?

Best Answer

Sing

Best Answer

Cool! :) I like singing too..but I'll never be good enough to be in a band hehe..

Best Answer

relax and take a deep breathe. no need to cut anything.

Best Answer