Work out what that, "something" is and address it.

Best Answer

There is a thin line between love and obsession. When was the last time you sent a txt? When did you see him last, and when will you see him again? If any of these answers end in yesterday or today...then well...you have crossed over into obsession.

Best Answer

I haven't seen him in a while =| he's very set in his ways I rather just leave him be not that I think of it

Best Answer

That doesn't sound good at all. ; /

Best Answer

I would say do it if it feel right. He might not answer you back so then how would that feel?

Best Answer

I would feel bad & I know he wouldn't cause he hasn't text me for over 3 weeks =|

Best Answer

Well my fiance broke up with me with no excuses we ive been planning for a wedding for dec 1 he says he sorry but hes going through so much that hes not fit to be with anyone help me i called off the wedding once because he act like anything i done wasnt good enough he called the wedding back on now hes saying hes not fit i tried helping pays his bill and everything to help him out but it wasnt good enough but i still want him back

Best Answer

Don't

Best Answer