Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
londaandbronda londaandbronda 51-55, F 3 Answers Mar 31, 2012

Your Response


You have a certificate in nursing assistance CNA, a valid CPR certification, a clear TB test? I would want such a person drug tested on a regular basis, and to pass an annual psyvh eval. I would still have the house wired with cameras with footage going to computer.

Best Answer

Do you have any training ? That would be the FIRST step in getting the JOB that you want ....

Best Answer

Related Questions