Anger is not necessarily unhealthy, it's how you act on it that matters. For immediate relief, I suggest a workout of some kind. The endorphins will change you brain chemistry and you will feel better. Be careful with anger. I have a problem with depression and I once heard that depression is anger turned inward. That's not good either.

Best Answer

Yes..that's what I do when I am home.But since I need to work ,I had to be doubly careful not to lash my anger towards innocent people.

Best Answer

I scrub the floor aggressively. Really, it helps.

Best Answer

I have tried that...hehehe..at the end of the day is a cleaner house and a calmer "me"..hehehe

Best Answer

Let go of whatever it is. It's giving them power over you. Choose to act, calmly, in control of your life.

Best Answer

Yes,exactly!...and the longer angers sets in,the longer the person is in control of me..now that infuriates me more...arrrrgggghhh..

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing..You are indeed right.I will try not to let the anger linger longer next time.

Best Answer

i feel this every day about anything and everything. message me if you want. i havent been exactly able to control it but i pacify it

Best Answer

sorry you feel this anger in you! and yes i was like that as well because people done me wrong and i wanted revenge to the point of kicking there ***** and shooting them! I had to come to my inner self and find out why am i allowing them the energy. so now i just do not think negative thoughts towards others and smile and remember they have to hold the anger,gossup to make themselfs look good but at the end after time! there lonely

Best Answer

Strenuous exercise, like a brisk walk, can help a lot.Though it may sound silly, punching a pillow, expressing your feelings by pouring them into a letter (that you don't mail) are just a couple of other possibilities. Good luck to you, I know extreme anger feels very unsettling, I hope things work out soon.Take care.

Best Answer

I have the same problem at times, Im also on some medication that makes it worse, when Im feeling really aggitated I try to do things I enjoy, and I put myself in a quiet room. thats what works for me

Best Answer

turn up the sterio and dance until its gone

Best Answer

Take a deep breath then go for a long walk, once you have calmed down pull out a piece of paper and write down what made you so angry, then burn it!

Best Answer

wow..!..thanks..i will try

Best Answer