gonami gonami 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 9 in Movies & TV

i like horror and thriller and comedy lol. I love the mockumentaries too lol. I love scary movie 5 and that a hautned house movie lol

Best Answer

Period romances and horrors...lol

Best Answer

Love thriller, drama,suspense, mysteries foreign and independent films. My brain is spazzing out trying to find the names right now but After the Wedding, Black Book, The Orphanage, The Hunt are just a few foreign films that are so incredibly done.

Best Answer

I prefer biographical and true stories eg Erin Brokovich.

Best Answer

mine changes, frequently. as of now, its "the holiday". I like movies I can relate to or that have multiple stories in them like "New York, I Love You." and then I absolutely love Bollywood movies. which are both foreign drama and musicals.

Best Answer

I've seen a couple Bollywood movies my favorite has to be (correct me if I spell this wrong) hum dil de chuke sanam and yes holiday movies are always nice

Best Answer

I've never seen hum dil de chuke sanam....but sounds familiar. will look it up! :) thank you. if you want a tear jerker, try these 3. they are my favorites....they have English subtitles, which is how I was able to understand them as im not indian. lol 1) Laaga Chunari Mein Daag. 2) Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. 3) Bride & Prejudice (its in English. much shorter than most Bollywood films. most Bollywood movies are 3 hrs long)

Best Answer

im southeast Asian....so I tend to go for movies I can relate to. and am fascinated by indian customs...theyre similar to mine.

Best Answer

Ah yes I prefer to watch foreign movies weather they'd be Asian, Indian, or European they have a different set of cultural values and plots plus I'm a sucker for the arrange marriage plots they have in Indian movies where the girl falls in love with someone else! What part of Southeast Asia are you from?

Best Answer

me 2!! @ arranged marriage plots. its tragic. im actually Polynesian. lol my ancestors migrated from southeast asia....but the islands of Polynesia consist of Fiji, new Zealand, Tahiti, tonga, samoa and Hawaii.

Best Answer

With ashiwarya rai yes I've seen it!! I actually have most of her movies god she's so beautiful and I'll have to make a note to check out the other two I enjoy Bollywood films very much thanks!

Best Answer

you're welcome!! I got into them on accident....but none the less, theyre my favorite foreign films.

Best Answer