Azrae Azrae 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 8 in Hobbies

No most fans are made in China.

Best Answer

like yourself :P

Best Answer

You make bunny cry, my mommy made me :)

Best Answer

My deepest apologies to your bunny :/ i love bunnies :), and my sincerest greetings to your mommy for making such an educated gentleman :P :)

Best Answer

Now you made bunny smile, thank you nice girl.

Best Answer

Your welcome :)

Best Answer

lol! like everything else :)

Best Answer

Hello Azrae.<br />
I am from Australia.<br />
Don't be disheartened by the answers you get here. Most people want to mess with peoples minds.<br />
Welcome aboard.

Best Answer

Thank you, no i dont really care because English is not my native and hence im allowed to make mistakes! Or not?

Best Answer

Of course you are allowed to make mistakes. And by the way, your spelling and diction is better than half the people here!!

LOL

Best Answer

haha thank you :), i really try hard :)

Best Answer

No way, I am Aussie.

Best Answer

Fans of what ? EP ? I'm in S.Africa.

Best Answer

English is not my native, so i am sorry, i meant the members of this forum or whatever this is :)

Best Answer

I understand, there is no need to apologize, I am not offended. EP is difficult to describe isn't it ?

Best Answer

Croatia, Europe here

Best Answer

haha hellooo neighbourr

Best Answer

Mexico I grew up in the U.S. Though where are you from?

Best Answer

Eeastern Europe :)

Best Answer

Wow what part

Best Answer

the Balkans, have u ever heard of this peninsula?, im from Mother Teresa's birthplace, Skopje, the hometown of Alexander the Great as well :P

Best Answer

That's really cool there's a lot history I see. I live in a peninsula aswell ..Cabo San Lucas ,Mexico... So what's the official language there?

Best Answer

hmm there are several languages in this peninsula as there are several countries as well; Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Greece, i am Albanian, but i also speak Macedonian :)

Best Answer

I work with tourist so I meet me people from all over the world all the time and I must admit that I like that I love the European accent :). The part you talking about the women eyes are really beautifull. And well I only speak English and Spanish.

Best Answer

i know a little Spanish, i mean i understand much of it, but i cannot spell it correctly though :(

Best Answer

Same here I speak Spanish but not good at spelling it..so is Azrae your name?

Best Answer

Azra is my name, E stands for the first letter of my last name and i had to put it since Azra only was already occupied :)

Best Answer

Well nice to meet you Azra my name is Mariano. How old are you?

Best Answer

i turned 25 on 23 Septemeber :),

Best Answer

Nice! How did you learned Spanish?

Best Answer

From watching telenovelas when i was younger haha, ...

Best Answer

Hahaha that was a good one...and what type of music do you listen to?

Best Answer

hmm i dont really have a certain type of music, i listen to everything i really like, lately i have listened a lot to John Legend's music, :) what about you

Best Answer

Basically to anything that has a good beat or rhythm you know what I mean. But really enjoying listening to salsa music not sure if you're familiar with it perhaps Marc Anthony might ring the bell

Best Answer

i m familiar a bit with salsa, and surely i know about Marc Anthony haha

Best Answer

If you ever need some salsa lessons I could teach you lol so what do you do in Albania school? work?

Best Answer

i graduated two years ago, so now i work, im a proffesional translator

Best Answer

That's cool..and is that really you on the profile pic?

Best Answer

i think so ahah

Best Answer

With all the respect you're really attractive. So are you single or in a relationship?

Best Answer

im in a relationship :)

Best Answer

Well than lucky guy :) so what currency do guys use in Albania Euros?

Best Answer

i actually am an Albanian living in Macedonia, hah, we have our own currency, dinar, but we mainly use Euros

Best Answer

Same situation here we have mexican pesos but we use the American dollar aswell. What's the popular religion in Macedonia Christianity or Islam?

Best Answer

actually its mixed, i personally dont believe in religions, i believe in God though

Best Answer

I see.. So what's the main attraction in Macedonia like a MUST VISIT place?

Best Answer

hm,, hah, i cant find anything that exciting except from girls, they say Balkan girls are true exotic beauties :P

Best Answer

Oh I believe that they probably look like Persian women..

Best Answer

nopee, haah we are Caucasian actually,

Best Answer

Fans of what??

Best Answer

Best Answer