payalsharma76 payalsharma76 26-30 14 Answers May 13, 2012

Yes it will be great. Last year my wife dressed me in saree for my birthday party to surprise guests. It was a surprise party for me where she invited all of my relatives, family, in-laws, and her & my friends. She said me that she want to see me as a Dulhan for fun. She prepared me all in saree with full makeup. Herself wore my suit. And then pulled me in a neighbour house where she arranged party. It was surprising for everybody to see me as a woman. Everybody enjoyed this role reversal situation by making comments and all. Many people invited us at their home in this reverse role.

After that people started calling me anjali even this year on my birthday people gifted me various feminine things like saree bangles bikini etc.

Best Answer

Yah he should wear a bridal saree with all inner clothes of female. he should look up as a bridal. is it mandatory that every time female will wear saree? Now a days females are using male dresses, so male should use female dresses. looking beautiful is a matter. If male will wear saree then definitely they will find them with a good and in a new look. do some thing diff. its a fun also....after marriage also get him u'r saree and dresses to wear at home when you both stay alone. it will be a great fun. ....... me and my husband enjoy a lot in this way.......really its a great fun....believe me..........

We both are doing same dress up at home........like after taking bath in morning i decide what we both should wear, (my saree / kurti paijama / skirt blouse / nighty /or his barmunda t-shirt / trouser t-shirt / paint shirt). we both wear same dress as i choose for the say. in one day we both are girl, another day wife, some day we both are male.

It's really really a great fun............................. :)

Best Answer

saree is good, but buy new saree's bangle and etc for both.

and enjoy it in pride.

it good you got good wife, and take of your wife in very good way.

and also wear saree daily

Best Answer

Yes it will be great. Last year my girl friend dressed me in saree for my birthday party to give me a surprise gift. It was a surprise party for me where she invited all of my friends. She said me that she want to see me as a Dulhan for fun. She prepared me all in saree with full makeup. Herself wore my suit. And then pulled me in a neighbour house where she arranged party. It was surprising for everybody to see me as a woman. Everybody enjoyed this role reversal situation by making comments and all. Many people invited us at their home in this reverse role.

After that people started calling me rama & I also wear a sari, at many occasions I wear sari my girl friends birthday also even this year on my birthday people gifted me various feminine things like saree bangles bikini etc.

Best Answer

He should wear clothes made of clean unused plastic bags

Best Answer

i like wearing saree

Best Answer

red saree , black bra and red petticoat

Best Answer

A Bridal Saree will be a great choice !..... or maybe you can get a dress ? Makeup and high heels a must !

Best Answer

your husband should wear red bridal saree and you should wear gents dress and you play the role of a husband ( male) and your husband should be in ghoonghat. and full ladies make up. you should have foto session also. That will be an ideal situation.

Best Answer

yeah Sarre is fine.

Best Answer

try burkha.....that would suit just fine

Best Answer

Sure you would not prefer a kaftan and cowboy boots

Best Answer

Vow...its great. Make him to wear gagra, choli and dupatta. It looks gorgeous.

Best Answer

Make him wear lehenga n chunri

Best Answer