Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 13 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Hobbies

If you really felt bad you would send all the lunch money you extorted to me

Best Answer

Have you thought about speaking to students at high schools in your area? You could be part of the solution to the problem of school bullies.

Best Answer

time doesn't allow that I got too many jobs

Best Answer

If you actually felt guilty for your past behavior you would find a way to take the time.

Best Answer

I hope they forgive you, i have nothing to forgive. I was that dude that bullies came across every once in a while, remember that one that fought back and gave the bully an *ss whooping.

Best Answer

Have you ever wondered how many people have killed themselves because of your bullying? Serious question. I know so many people who were absolutely traumatized by bullies in school. In my school I don't think we really had bullies. There was this one girl but she wasn't there long (and turned out quite nice later on!). I never had to experience it so I can't imagine.

Best Answer

yeah I feel pretty bad about it but they all forgave me we were kinda just funnin around they knew it I redeemed myself by protecting others later

Best Answer

That's cool. :)

Best Answer

shame shame shame. Oh wait was that Mitt Romney talking and not you?

Best Answer

I would still bully Mitt, Karl Rove, or **** Cheney, or Bush around they deserve it

Best Answer

It's cool, I wasn't hungry anyway.

Best Answer